pp 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

幫忙校正英文文章 ~~急

可不可以幫我校正英文翻譯, 非常急.

My merit is optimistic and enterprising. My communication ability is vert good. Optimistic manner let me not be afraid when I facing setback.

I can communicate with anybody and to konw their thinking clearly, so let me

have a strong affinity. I hope I can display my specialty fully on the work, and I belived I'll growth fast by way of my endeavor in the future.

寫的不好.工作應徵用

謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

My merit is optimistic and enterprising. My communication ability is vert good. Optimistic manner let me not be afraid when I facing setback.

My strength is my positive and aspiring attitude. My communication skill is excellent, These strengths prepare me for the ability to face setbacks.

I can communicate with anybody and to konw their thinking clearly, so let me

have a strong affinity. I hope I can display my specialty fully on the work, and I belived I'll growth fast by way of my endeavor in the future.

I can communicate with others and comprehend their thoughts clearly and thoroughly, I will display my specialty fully on the job if you will give me the opportunity. I am firmly confident that I will grow fast by way of my endeavor in the future.

參考資料: self
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 我的優點是樂觀,進取。我的溝通能力是垂直良好。樂觀的態度讓我不要害怕當我面對挫折。

我可以與任何人,了解他們的思想明確,因此讓我

有強烈的親和力。我希望我能充分展示我的專長的工作,我將和我belived快速增長的方式,我努力的未來。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。