Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

政鴻 發問時間: 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 0 年前

能否幫我把自傳中翻英?

我大學時考上南部地區學校,但是我不想讓父母父母擔心,我思考我未來方向?我想起小時的夢想當一位園長,還記得小時候在園所的快樂童年,在幼兒園畢業後還是時常回園所找我母親,看那些以前的老師,我是一位很念舊的人.看著那幼稚園的老師腦海裡浮現好多我是幼教老師的影相.最後我選擇半工半讀,就讀AAA充實自我.在這裡有充滿熱誠的師資.開凱不茍私的不斷給予我幼教相關知識.從一年級較理論的基礎開始不斷的學習.別人聽一次記得,我上課努力抄筆記,回家反覆練習.直到二.三年級實務方面開始有些信心.面對作相關報告時有任何不情楚時,虛心麻煩老師們耐心的解答疑問.從中不斷自我成長吸取經驗.今年我也在二度重新挑戰師資培育核心課程,有上次的經驗了解考題的方向.圖書館找尋相關書籍閱讀下.終於考上師培核心課程.我也會以努力積極的學習態度去學習更多相關知識

現在,白天時有在園所實習.將近兩年多的實務經驗,讓我能夠實際的學以致用.將夜校所學習到的相關課程帶入園所,如;班級經營.幼兒園課程設計.幼兒行為觀察...以幼兒為中心做出發點.依不同年齡發展而設計課程成,帶幼兒一同快樂學習成長成為未來的主人翁.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When I was admitted to the University of Southern schools, but I do not want parents to worry parents, I think about my future direction? Reminds me of the dream as a principal of an hour, I still remember when he was in kindergarten of happy childhood, in kindergarten or often return after graduation Park are looking for my mother to see that the former teacher, I am a very weakened, man. looking at emerging kindergarten teacher mind I was kindergarten teacher a lot of shade. Finally, I choose work-study, student enrichment AAA self. Here there are dedicated teachers. open Kay continued to give careful personal knowledge of my early childhood. From a more theoretical basis for the first year began to study. people listen to a recall, I strive to copy class notes, home repeated practice. until the second. third grade is beginning to have confidence in the practice. the face of the relevant report for any situation when the Chu, the open-minded teachers have trouble answering questions patiently. learn lessons of self-growth. This year I have also re-challenge of teacher education degrees core curriculum, there is the experience of the last exam in the direction of understanding. library to find books to read next. finally admitted to teacher training and core curriculum. I will also work and positive attitude to learn more knowledge

Now, from time to time during the day nutritional care in the garden. Nearly two years of practical experience, Rang I can actually to apply their knowledge. Qiang evening by learning by the relevant courses into the Yuan, Ru; classroom management. Kindergarten curriculum design. Children Xing Wei observe ... to make child care center starting point. according to age into the development of design courses, with children grow and learn to become happy with the future masters

希望以上內容對你有幫助

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。