promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
伯宜 施 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

英文文法檢查

I really enjoy reading this article and it impressed me. It is amazing by a 14 years old boy to rebuilding a heirloom 1962 Chevrolet Impala on his own, while most of the teenagers would rather buy a new car. In order to achieve his goal, he used the money he earned from the job and the time for sleep. Nowadays, none of the teenagers can do this like Dopkins because they are too relying on their parents and they do not know how to be responsibility for themselves. As a result, Dopkins earned more experience than any teenagers; he will have more ability and chance to live in this society. The most important thing I learned from this article is “hard working.” I am a lazy person; I would find the quickest and easiest way to finish the work as fast as possible. The outcome is I did not learned anything by doing those work. This article is a great lesson and it reminded me that everything can be succeed just by putting our best effort.

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

I really enjoy reading this article and it impressed me. It is amazing that a 14 years old boy to rebuilding a heirloom 1962 Chevrolet Impala on his own, while most of the teenagers would rather buy a new car. In order to achieve his goal, he used the money he earned from the job and the time to sleep. Nowadays, none of the teenagers can do this like Dopkins because they rely on their parentstoo much and they are not responsible for themselves. As a result, Dopkins earned more experience than any teenagers; he will have more ability and chance to live in this society. The most important thing I learned from this article is “hard working.” I am a lazy person; I would always find the quickest and easiest way to finish the work as soon as possible. The outcome from that is I did not learned anything by doing those work. This article is a great lesson and it reminded me that everything can be succeed just by putting our best effort.

參考資料: Me, who live in Canada
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • chen
    Lv 7
    10 年前

英文文法檢查I really enjoy reading such article that it impressed me so much.

It is amazing by a 14 years old boy to rebuilding a heirloom,

. in 1962 Chevrolet Impala obtained it on his own, while most of

. the teenagers were that they would rather buy a new car.

In order to achieve his goal, he used the money he earned from

. the job and the time for sleep as well.

Nowadays, none of the teenagers can do this like Dopkins

. because they are too relying on their parents and

. they do not know how to be responsibility for themselves.

As a result, Dopkins earned more experience than any teenagers;

. so that he will have more ability and chance to live in this society.

The most important thing I learned from this article is “hard working.”

If I were a lazy person; I would find the quickest and easiest way to

. finish the work as fast as possible.

However, the outcome is I should not never learn anything by

. doing those work.

This article is a great lesson and it reminded me that everything can

. be succeed just by putting our best effort.

This composition is so excellent that I have ever seen before.

The adjusting article is the reference purposes only

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。