promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
伯宜 施 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

英文文法檢查

I really enjoy reading this article and it impressed me. It is amazing by a 14 years old boy to rebuilding a heirloom 1962 Chevrolet Impala on his own, while most of the teenagers would rather buy a new car. In order to achieve his goal, he used the money he earned from the job and the time for sleep. Nowadays, none of the teenagers can do this like Dopkins because they are too relying on their parents and they do not know how to be responsibility for themselves. As a result, Dopkins earned more experience than any teenagers; he will have more ability and chance to live in this society. The most important thing I learned from this article is “hard working.” I am a lazy person; I would find the quickest and easiest way to finish the work as fast as possible. The outcome is I did not learn anything by doing those work. This article is a great lesson and it reminded me that everything can be succeed just by putting our best effort.

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

I really enjoy reading this article and it impresses me a lot. A 14-year-old boy rebuilt a heirloom 1962 Chevrolet Impala on his own, whereas most of the teenagers would rather buy a new car. In order to achieve his goal, he used the money he earned from the job and the time for sleep.

這裡我全部重改

He spent his salary where he earned from his part-time job and his sleeping time in order to achieve his goal.

Nowadays, none of the teenagers can do this like Dopkins because they are tend to rely on their parents and they do not know how to be responsible. As a result, Dopkins obtains more experience than any teenagers. He is more cabable and experienced in the society. The most important thing i learn from this article is to be more hard working. I am a lazy person;and I always try to find the quickest and easiest way to finish the work. The outcome is I did not learn anything by doing it simply.

This article gives us a great lesson and it reminds me that I can achieve my goal by putting my efforts.

有些地方我改的蠻多 因為會讓文意比較順

有問題歡迎你寄MAIL問我

:)

希望有幫到你

如果有錯的地方 請見諒

參考資料: 在國外讀書的我 :P
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。