Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

鈞文 發問時間: 藝術與人文書籍與作家 · 1 0 年前

請高手幫我翻譯一下下面的英日文.20點奉上

(日翻)

浪漫 。甜心

森林 & 女孩

我愛追求簡單、自然的生活方式 這就是我

幸福的滋味當我是對方心中的太陽時. ..我想,我已找到幸福了.

無限的愛

懷抱著難以言喻的感情 在這樣的夜裡只想和你在一起 追求著我們的愛...

(英翻)

每個女孩都有顆善良的心,試著用心去寧聽世上美好的人事物,就能發現女孩們的純真

就讓我們當個快樂的甜心女孩吧

自然不做作的感覺 就像走進森林中,是可以讓人很放鬆自在的氛圍 ... 與其說森林系女孩不做作,不如說她懂得享受自己的生活,這就是她生活的態度

幸福的滋味

當我是對方心中的太陽時. ..我想,我已找到幸福了.

在每個夜晚都能夠輕輕擁你入睡能在每個清晨擁著你醒來夜晚輕輕擁你入睡能在每個清晨擁著你醒來

對的時間遇上對的人是一生幸福

愛就是無限的寬容,些許之事亦能帶來的喜悅。愛就是無意識的善意,自我的徹底忘卻。

愛...永恆

這份愛真心誠意

發自我的內心

在我迷失的時候指引我的路

伴我永永遠遠永不離開

有你的世界變得更有意義

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(日翻)

ロマンチックな。はちみつ

森 & 少女

私はシンプルで自然なライフ スタイルの追求を愛し、これは私です。

幸せな味お互いの太陽の心の中の頃。 ..私は幸せを発見したと思います。

無限の愛

受け入れる歯切れの悪い感じでこの夜だけしたいがあなたと私たちの愛を追う.

(英翻)

Every girl has a kind heart, tried to listen the world beautiful things, you will be able to find the girls of innocence

Let us be happy honey girl

Natural natural feel like walking into the Woods, is can make people very relaxing and comfortable atmosphere ... so much that the forest Department of girls do not pose as she knows how to enjoy your life, this is the attitude of her life

The taste of happiness

When I was the other minds into the Sun. .. I think I have found happiness.

At the end of each night is able to gently hold you fall asleep in each morning you wake up gently hold you to sleep at night can each hold you wake up in the morning

The time when the person is a lifetime of happiness

Love is infinite tolerance, little things can bring joy. Love is the unconscious, the ego completely forgotten.

The eternal love ...

This love of genuinely

From the heart

When I lost my way

I will never leave

Have your world more meaningful

• 1 0 年前

日翻

ロマンチック。恋人

フォレスト&ガールズ

私は人生の単純な、自然な方法の追求を愛する私

幸せ私は心の太陽をの感じ他のです。..私は幸福を発見したと思う。

無限の愛

あなたとこのような夜に抱きしめて筆舌に尽くし難い気持ちは私たちの愛を追求したい...

參考資料: 我是日語高手喔
  • 1 0 年前

(英翻)

Each girls have a good heart, tries to go rather to listen to attentively the world the happy person thing, can discover the girls pure let us work as joyful sweetheart girl Not the artificial feeling likely enters in naturally the forest, is may let the human very relax the comfortable atmosphere… forest is the girl is not artificial, rather she understood that enjoys own life, this is the manner which she lives When the happy taste I am in opposite party heart's solar time. I thought that I have found am happy. Can 夠 support you in each night to go to sleep gently can support you in each to wake in the morning night gently supports you to go to sleep can support you in each to be waking in the morning to the time meets to the human is the life is happy Loves is the infinite intolerance, the joy which matter of the trifle can also bring. Loves is unconsciousness good intentions, self-thorough put behind. Loving…Eternal This love sends the self-innermost feelings wholeheartedly Loses in me directs me Lu Ban I forever never to leave has your world becomes more meaningful

2010-09-15 21:12:35 補充:

(日翻)我不會...........

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。