誰能教我寫英文演講稿

幫幫我吧!教我寫英文演講稿,題目是My family.金甘蝦~~~~~~~~~~~

1 個解答

評分
  • 小船
    Lv 5
    10 年前
    最佳解答

My FamilyThere are four people in my family. My father is Jan. My mother is Marie. My brother is Peter and me. I have quite a large extended family as well but only the four of us live together in our apartment in a block of flats. My father is fifty-two years old. He works as an accountant in an insurance company. He is tall and slim, and has got short brown and gray hair and blue eyes. My father likes gardening very much as well as listening to music and reading books about political science. His special hobbies are bird watching and travelling.Now I'll describe my mother and my brother. My mother is forty-seven and she works as a nurse in a hospital. She is small and slim, has short brown hair and green eyes. She likes bird watching and travelling too, so whenever my parents are able to they go some place interesting for nature watching. Since we have a cottage with a garden they both spend a lot of time there. My brother is sixteen. He is slim and has short brown hair and blue eyes. He also attends high school. He is interested in computers and sports like football and hockey. He also spends a lot of time with his friends and his girlfriend. I have only one grandmother. She is in pretty good health even at the age of seventy-eight so she still lives in her own flat. I enjoy spending time with her when I can. Both of my grandfathers died from cancer because they were smokers, which was really a great tragedy and I didn't get a chance to know them. My other grandmother died just a few years ago. I also have a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins. The cousin I like most is my uncle's daughter Pavlina. We have a lot in common because we are both eighteen and so we are good friends.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。