Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

誰能幫我用英文翻譯一句話!!20點放送~急~拜託拜託~

哪位英文高手能幫我翻譯下一句的英文??? 拜託 請別用GOOGLE 因為我也會><

被學長吩咐做一些該做的事情,如果做不好時,就會被罰體能。

已更新項目:

哪誰知道下面這句話的英文呢?

學長說的話就要聽,學長可以管教學弟,命令學弟做事情

7 個解答

評分
  • 念泰
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.To be told to do what I should do by my school senior, if not done well, I should be punished by physically abused.

2. To be orderd to do what should be done by my upper classmate, if not done well, I should be punished by physically abused.

學長的說法:1.school senior 2.upper classmate 3. prexy

體能: fitness

罰體能: physically abused

2010-09-19 00:59:49 補充:

1. School junior should listen to what senior talks; besides, we are asked to follow the rules which senior can teach a lesson(教訓) and give an order to junior.

2.學弟的說法: junior,under classmate

3.管教: teach a lesson

4.下命令: give an order

2010-09-24 11:01:17 補充:

006 與007 翻的一模一樣

參考資料: me, me
  • 1 0 年前

By the school leader was told that handles matter which some should do, if cannot complete time, will be punished the physical ability.

The school leader said the words need to listen, the school leader may manage the teaching younger brother, the order study younger brother handles the matter

• 1 0 年前

翻譯:By the school leader was told that handles matter which some should do, if cannot complete time, will be punished the physical ability.

翻譯:The school leader said the words need to listen, the school leader may manage the teaching younger brother, the order study younger brother handles the matter

參考資料: 字典
  • 1 0 年前

讓我來解答吧

最口語的講法

The rookie army has to follow the commands from their seniors.

如果是照中文字義上去直接翻的話那就不是英文了

那將變成Chinglish ( Chinese English )

2010-09-19 07:21:29 補充:

把Army 刪掉

我看錯了以為你在說當兵

My bad

參考資料: 舊金山州立大學教育學士, san francisco state university bachelor of education , me.
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • Shari
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

I was ordered by my senior schoolmate to do what I supposed to. If it isn't done well, I will have to take a physical punishment.

2010-09-18 20:17:34 補充:

I have to follow the senior’s commands, because he can discipline and order the lower ranks.

2010-09-18 20:30:38 補充:

I have to follow the senior’s commands, because he can discipline and order the lower ranks like me.

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

BE ordered by the senior to do some things that should do, if don't well do, will be punished physique.

• 偵探
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

I am ordered to do something that I should do by my senior schoolmates.If I didn't do well,I would be punished for taking physical agility.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。