- 10 年前最佳解答
David went in, carrying his suitcase. 大衛提著手提箱走了進去。
The city subways carry hundreds of thousands of passengers a day. 市內的地下鐵每天運載數十萬乘客。
This disease is carried by mosquitoes. 這種疾病是蚊蟲傳染的。
Rafters carry the weight of the roof. 椽木支撐住屋頂的重量。
I never carry much money with me. 我身上從來不帶太多的錢。
She carries herself very well. 她舉止優雅。
A big company carried the research project. 一家大公司資助了該項研究。
All the newspapers carried the story. 所有的報紙刊載了這則消息。
The drugstore mainly carries medicine and cosmetics. 藥房主要出售藥品和化妝品。
The VCR carries a three-year guarantee. 這臺錄放影機附有三年保證。
The bill was carried by a majority of 55. 該議案以五十五票的多數獲得通過。
She carries her years well. 她看起來不是那麼老。
- 10 年前
1. David carries his bookbag and goes to school.
2. She always carries much money when she went out.
3.MRT carries hundreds of thousands of passengers in rush hour.
4. The disease is carried with awful viruses.
5. Pillars carry the weight of the roof.
6. This company carries the famous athlete making his dream come true.
7. All the newspapers and magazines carry the news.
8. This store carries all kinds of shoes.
9. All the appliences should have guarantees.
- 10 年前
1.The city subways carry hundreds of thousands of passengers a day.
2.Rafters carry the weight of the roof .
3.I never carry much money with me.
4.My voice can’t carry that far.
5.The gun has a carry of 400 yards.
- 10 年前
1)Passengers requiring prescription medications should always carry them on board in their carry-on luggage.
2)carry a wall along a precipice
3)carry a package
4)How much weight can this plastic box carry?
5)I carry my mobile in my jacket pocket every day.
6)The guides carry emergency equipment in their packs.
7)He is so strong that he can carry a bull.
8)How can she carry that big full basket on her back? It must be so heavy.
9)Radical ideas and theories don't carry much weight anymore.