Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Cindy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(10點~)簡單扼要中翻英給日本人看的!!!! 糾正文法

我文法不是很好, 但很想學得更好

麻煩請指導一下

我已經對於你的提醒以及設計變更而完成了新的圖面

I've already finished new drawing from your remind and design change.

請參閱附件二並請你告知我是否有錯誤的地方

Please find the attached 2 and let me if I have wrong drawing.

另外請參閱附件三, 這是我們已完成初步的零件擺置

Moreover please see the attached 3, this's our preliminary placement of components.

如你所見, 我們沒有充足的空間而去滿足零件的擺設

As you see, we haven't ample place for other components to mount the board.

項目16到23以及新增的兩樣零件, 你能提供哪些零件可以擺在背面嗎?

Item 16~23 and added two parts, could you provide which some can put on bottom side?

我們即將開始layout 走線, 希望你能盡快提供包含詳細尺寸的版邊以及零件擺置圖給我們

We will start to do layout routing, hopefully you can provide the detailed size and placement for us ASAP.

3 個解答

評分
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    我已經對於你的提醒以及設計變更而完成了新的圖面

    I've already finished new drawing based on your suggestion and design alteration.

    請參閱附件二並請你告知我是否有錯誤的地方

    Please see the attachment No.2 and let me know if there is something wrong .

    另外請參閱附件三, 這是我們已完成初步的零件擺置

    Moreover, please see the attachment No.3 , this's our initial component layout.

    如你所見, 我們沒有充足的空間而去滿足零件的擺設

    As you see, the board does not have available place for component layout.

    項目16到23以及新增的兩樣零件, 你能提供哪些零件可以擺在背面嗎?

    as for Item 16~23 and additional two parts, which parts could you put on the backside?

    我們即將開始layout 走線, 希望你能盡快提供包含詳細尺寸的版邊以及零件擺置圖給我們

    We will start to do layout routing, hopefully you can provide information,including the detailed size and placement for us ASAP.*****

  • 1 0 年前

    你可以試試看這個英文軟體,它會幫你抓出英文造句的錯誤,並解析正確的句子,目前是免費的:

    http://eocweb.knowletech.com.tw/common/m_getpage.a...

    2010-09-24 18:10:30 補充:

    你可以試試看這個英文批改軟體(非翻譯軟體),它會幫你抓出英文造句的錯誤,並解析正確的句子:

    http://eocweb.knowletech.com.tw/common/m_getpage.a...

  • Ahoo
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

    Here's your latest drafts modified under you advice and requirement. See attachment 2 , and please let me know if there is something need to improve. In the attachment 3, the arrangement of these major components is shown in it. You know, the board is too compact to put extra parts on the same side. Within Item 16~23 and 2 added parts, could you offer me which are fitter for placing on the bottom side? We're about to rearrange the layout. Please give us the measurement of each detail, along with the chart of part arrangement. ASAP

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。