promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
烏龜 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

需要有人幫我把一段英文修改好一點

這是我自己翻的,關於柳橙法國鵝肝醬的介紹,翻的很奇怪,所以想請會英文的幫我修一下,這是要上台報告的,而且我英文很爛,所以改的時候請不要改太難的單字,很急!

Europeans regard the foie gras , the caviar and the truffles as " The Three Delicacies of the World". Foie gras is a appetizer which in france. Today,I will report a delicacy which about foie gras. To made it needs fresh foie gras , salt, pepper , brandy , assorted spices , oranges, olive oil and cider vinegar . First , season the foie gras well .Then mix brandy and assorted spices.To use it pickle the fresh foie gras for eight hours. Then braise and poach it for 60-80 minutes over low heat. Putting out the foie gras on the dish and to cool it . Mix the oranges juice ,olive oil and cider vinegar.Last sprinkling it on the foie gras.Like this , a delicacy dish is easy to made.

還有,柳橙法國鵝肝醬是Orange French foie gras?還是 Willow tree orange France goose liver sauce?

2 個解答

評分
  • Shari
    Lv 6
    10 年前
    最佳解答

你的第一步驟不應是原料 goose livers 嗎? 怎馬上是鵝肝醬呢?你的第三步驟還不是成品, 要醃就直接Pickle the goose livers for eight hours.不要用 use 字, 以為可食用了。 Europeans regard the foie gras, the caviar and the truffles as the “Three Delicacies of the World". Foie gras is a appetizer which in France. Today, I will report demonstrate the delicacy which about foie gras. The ingredents you need for making it are foie gras fresh goose livers, salt, pepper , brandy , assorted spices , oranges, olive oil and cider vinegar. Several easy steps for making it are as follows: First, season the foie gras goose livers well.Second, then mix brandy and assorted spices. Third, pickle the goose livers for eight hours.Fourth, braise and poach them (the goose livers) in a pot for 60-80 minutes over low heat. Fifth, scoop those goose livers up from the pot and leave them out on a dish to cool. Last step is to mix orange juice, olive oil and cider vinegar together, and then sprinkle this mixture on the top of cool goose livers. Whala, a delicate dish (或 an exquisite dish) of foie gras is made, as easy as 123 and ready to eat now.

2010-09-19 21:54:55 補充:

Today, I will report demonstrate the delicacy which about foie gras. (示範有關鵝肝醬精緻之處)

也可改成 Today, I will report demonstrate the delicacy which of foie gras. (示範鵝肝醬精緻之處)

2010-09-19 21:57:06 補充:

至於,柳橙法國鵝肝醬是Orange French foie gras? 還是 Willow tree orange France goose liver sauce?

我覺得用 French orange foie gras 比較好, 因是法國特產的橘味鵝肝醬。

其他地方又不製造鵝肝醬, 若其他地方製造而鵝肝醬是法國比他地有特色時, 而你要強調 "橘子口味" 和次而強調 "法國的" (鵝肝醬), 才用Orange French foie gras。

2010-09-19 21:57:36 補充:

Willow tree 是廠家名嗎?

若是, 我會用 Willow Tree's Franch orange foie gras。 一來是sauce 是絞得很細碎的近液體物, 但看你的製作過程, 沒有絞碎過程。 二來, 既然 foie gras 這名在法國是家喻戶曉的 delicacy 高檔食品, 幹嘛用 goose liver (多俗的名稱啊)?

若不是, 那就完全別用什麼 Willow tree orange France goose liver sauce, 我還嫌它長呢!

2010-09-19 22:22:42 補充:

第一段Foie gras is a appetizer which in France. 沒改到 a, 要換 an。

因 appetizer, 母音開頭。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

Europeans regard the foie gras , the caviar and the truffles as " The Three Delicacies of the World". Foie gras is a(an) appetizer which in france. Today,I will report a delicacy which about foie gras. To made it needs fresh foie gras , salt, pepper , brandy , assorted spices , oranges, olive oil and cider vinegar . First , season the foie gras well .Then mix brandy and assorted spices.To use it pickle the fresh foie gras for eight hours. Then braise and poach it for 60-80 minutes over low heat. Putting out the foie gras on the dish and to cool it . Mix the oranges juice ,olive oil and cider vinegar.Last sprinkling it on the foie gras.Like this , a delicacy dish is easy to made.

(稍微改一下念起來順一點)

Europeans regard the foie gras, the caviar and the truffles as "The Three Delicacies of the World". Foie gras is an appetizer from France. Today, I will show you how to make foie gras. To make it you need fresh foie gras, salt,pepper, brandy, assorted spices, oranges, olive oil and cider vinegar.

First, season the foie gras well. Then mix brandy and assorted spices. To use it, pickle the fresh foie gras for eight hours. Then brase and poach it for 60-80 minutes over low heat. Put the goie gras out to a dish to cool. Mix the orange juice, olive oil and cider vinegar. Last, sprinkle it on the foie gras. Just like that, a delicacy is easy to make.

還有,柳橙法國鵝肝醬是Orange French foie gras?還是 Willow tree orange France goose liver sauce? 我想Orange French foie gras 才是,至少這名子合文法. Willow tree orange French(這裡用France不對) goose liver sauce,也可能是它的完全英文的稱法.

參考資料: self
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。