Eva 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

分析&創作英文詩(請用英文文章回答)

Create a poem of your own and provide an analysis of your poetry

Part 1 - the poem

There is no set criterion for your poem,for example yoo don't need to use a

certain device,have a rhyme scheme,etc. However, there are some general

requiremants:

1.You can mimic the poets,or be experimantal.

2.The poem must be"10" lines minimum. The length of these lines is entirely

up to you .There is no maximum length,just dont write an"epic"

Part2

This is not a line by line parapharse of your poem(for example,first i did this,

then i did that......) Here are some things to consider:

1.What is my central idea or experience? What is this poemcommunicating?

2.How does it communite this experience? What devices do i use to create this effect?For example,do i use metaphor,imagery,musical devices, etc? Where do

i use these devices in the poem? Why do i use them there? Why did i use

this device instead of another?

3.What is the overall impact of this poem?What should the reader take from this

communication?

謝謝:))))

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Mirror Talk

What you wanna tell me, serpent in the mirror? That grand body of yours, living in the life of masquerade so virile and young.Those mysterious eyes with arrogant and innocent unknown lurking behind,That proclivity haunts every woman’s heart so cruel which you enjoy the most, overwhelming the power in every pursuit of your kind.You don’t have to confess to me which I’ve never intend to judge.You’re doing perfectly so far I am even surprised to see.And that plot so splendid,Your master also one of them that will be, trapped into the flow life goes so naturally.That’s why you are such a beauty, to those fools who think they know what beauty should be.

.............................................................................................................

This is a poet came across to me when I read Yukio Mishima’s novel “Forbidden Colors “I imagine the scene when the hero of this novel Yuichi looking at the mirror reflection of himself.There must be so many times he thought so much when he’s doing so.I’d like to amplify what the writer wanted to say in this novel by this poem.What beauty means to some people and the effect of it is a wide range to imagine. Beauty can easily be evil and sometimes might vanish when it’s abused. The recognition of it is subjective and sentimental.It is contrived sometimes even when considered in the soul way.

2010-09-20 21:43:35 補充:

不好意思更正二句

That proclivity haunts every woman’s heart so cruelly that you enjoy the most, overwhelming the power in every pursuit of your kind.

.................................................................................

2010-09-20 21:43:47 補充:

You don’t have to confess to me which I’ve never intended to judge.

...........................................................................................................

2010-09-20 21:48:26 補充:

This is a poem came across to me when I read Yukio Mishima’s novel “Forbidden Colors “

參考資料: Geoffery T.
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。