Out Of Reach 英翻中

Out Of Reach

我想要這首歌的中文意思

謝謝各位大大

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

    Out of reach

    Knew the signs Wasn't right I was stupid for a while

    早知那是個不好的徵兆.我還是當了笨蛋好一會兒 Swept away by you And now I feel like a fool

    被你拋棄了.現在我才覺得像個傻瓜So confused, my heart's bruised Was I ever loved by you

    實在搞不懂.我的心是不是因為愛過你而受挫Out of reach, so far I never had your heart Out of reach, couldn't see

    如此的遙不可及.看不見我從未擁有你的心.We were never meant to be Catch myself from despair

    我們從未想到我會讓我自己如此絕望I could drown if I stay here Keeping busy every day

    如果我留在這裡還不保持忙碌.我一定會溺斃I know I will be OK But I was So confused, my heart's bruised

    我知道我會過的不錯.不過還是無法理解為什麼我會心痛Was I ever loved by you Out of reach, so far

    在那遙不可及的距離裡.你真的愛過我嗎I never had your heart Out of reach, couldn't see

    我沒看到從未擁有你的心如此遙不可及We were never meant to be So much hurt, so much pain

    我們從沒想到會這麼痛.這麼苦Takes a while to regain what is lost inside

    失落的內心.必須要等時間來回復And I hope that in time, you'll be out of my mind

    我希望很快的能把你屏除心門外And I'll be over you But now I'm So confused, my heart's bruised

    而且我會很快超越你.不過現在我還是不懂為什麼心那麼痛Was I ever loved by you Out of reach, so far I never had your heart

    在那遙不可及的距離中.我從未擁有你的愛.你的心In my reach, I can see There's a life out there for me

    而就在我觸手可及的距離裡.我可預見我要的生活正等著我

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。