debate of the death penalty
In my English class, we need to have a debate for the death penalty.
I am the con side of the debate(not agree with the death penalty), can anyone give me some contents about the debate? Please help me!
For喜貓, I am the pro side of the debate, but I am designed to debate for the con side. I don't have any idea or thoughts for the con side, that's why I am going to ask you the question.
For the vocabulary I am going to use, I think I can use any words as you prepared for me. Because I have many homework to do, I don't have much time to prepare for my debate.
Can I have the contents of the con side? Because I am designed to a different side now.
Can you taught me how to argue with these nine questions that you three people had answered?
- Jim-歸鄉樂Lv 71 0 年前最佳解答
(First of all, I'm on the pro side of the argument, but I'll stand on your side this one time just for the sake of helping you out!!)
1.Death Penalty is a cruel punishment, Nobody has the rigth to decide who is to die by the hands of the law regardless of how serious the crime is.
2. I personally think life imprisonment is a harsher punishment than death penalty.
3. The statistics has shown that death penalty does not bring the crime rate down.
4. The records have shown that many of the alleged criminals were wrongfully executed only to be found innocent after they have already been executed.
I hope this will help you.參考資料： self
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
To add another point: death penalty is self-contradicting in that murderers are sentenced to death, which would make the judiciary murderers as well. In other words, we contradict ourselves if we use death penalty to promote the moral code that "killing is wrong".
- CelineLv 71 0 年前
(1) what is your thought about it? list your ideas,so people can help you.
(2) also what is the English vocabulary you prepare about this topic, which can support you to express your ideas.
Give a blank paper and ask for help is very weird, because it's your homework, isn't it?
- 1 0 年前
There is a few good reason why we shouldnt allowed death penalty.
1.Everyone have the right so live.
2.We are all born the same what change us is the education.If we reeducate they might learn there lesson.
3 Death penalty is consider of the worse penalty in laws.None of us have the right to take others life away.
4 No matter in Cristian Budda or any religions we shouldnt kill any one.
Hope this can help you and good luck with your debate:)參考資料： Myself