promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
genki
Lv 7
genki 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

我的英文作文很爛 所以想麻煩專家幫我批改一下 謝謝

我的英文作文很爛 所以想麻煩專家幫我批改一下 謝謝

請以A Happy Ending 作為主題.寫一篇約120個單字的的英文作文.你可以從你身邊所讀過的故事,看過的電影或親身經歷的是去找題材,描寫完快樂的結局後,並寫幾句你的感想 A Happy Ending Few days ago, I made something wrong with my motorcycle. My mom was really angry that I didn’t take care my motor seriously, so it caused a little broke down. I argued with my mom that it was not all my fault. Also, my mom was angry about my silly back talk. Then we didn’t talk to each other for three days. Before one squabble is over, the next one crops up. One day, I tried to wash my dumbbell in wash basin in order to make it cleaner. Something bad happened; the dumbbell broke the wash basin with my careless. There was a hole on the wash basin. I was really sad and started to cry. Few minutes later, I talked to my mom and admitted my mistake. My mom forgave me and asked my dad for help to fix it. After we fixed it already, I helped to make the wash basin more beautiful by decorated with pretty pictures. My mom was delight that I can admit my fault and the wash basin is more beautiful than before. I am glad that I can get along with my mom happily in the final.

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

A Happy Ending

A few days ago(few 單獨1字時,意思是”非常少” a few 才是指”一些”), I made something wrong with to my motorcycle, my mom was really angry that I didn’t take care of my motor seriously carefully, so it was caused a little broke down some damages (break down 指”車子拋錨”,”一點點抛錨” 中文有可能如此講,但英文上不知是否可成立? “抛錨”就是車子壞了,不能用了,恐怕是不能以”量”來衡量的). I argued with my mom that it was not all my fault. Also, my mom was angry about my silly back talk talking back, then there was a cool war occurred between us (改用其它寫法,並減少一段文字裡面使用太多的”talk”)we didn’t talk to each other for three days.Before one the squabble is was over, the next another one cropped up. One That was days later, when I tried to washed my dumb-bell in a washing basin in order to make it cleaner(to 即可代表片語”in order to”, 因此刪除in order,以簡化文字,而後有 in order to,前又有try to, 兩者意思相近,等同於用語重複,故去除 try to ), something bad happened, the dumb-bell broke the washing basin with, which was due to my carelessness, There was a hole appeared on the wash basin it, I was really so sad and started as to cry, Few several minutes later, I talked to my mom and went to admitted my mistake to my mom, My mom she forgave me and asked my dad for to help to fixing it.After we fixed it already that basin (當感覺某字一直在重複使用時如 it,應儘量以其它同義字取代), I helped to make the wash basin it more beautiful by decorating with pretty pictures. My mom was delighted that I can could admit my fault and the washing basin is became more beautiful than before, I am very glad that I can get along with my mom happily in the final finally.(get along with someone, 在文字的意義上已含有”與某人和好、和樂相處的意思,不必再加happily) (“最後事情結果如何”,多以 finally 或 in the end,似未見有in the final的寫法)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。