HOPE 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

找英文翻譯高手,謝謝!

五專時期在學校裡當過工讀生,負則替全校班級訂書、發書,以及所有教科書的整理。此外在大學期間,我在台北的xx公司和xx電影院裡當過工讀生,目前在xx公司裡做行政助理的工作。

在服務業裡,顧客是非常重要的一環。我希望可以在工作中學會如何接觸顧客、了解顧客、滿客顧客這些問題。期盼未來可以找到一份穩定、適合的工作,並充實自己的工作經驗。

不要翻譯機,謝謝!!

2 個解答

評分
  • JACK
    Lv 6
    9 年前
    最佳解答

※ 你好:個人依照你的需求,並沒有用翻譯機;但有稍作修改,冀望你能滿意,thanks! During vocational school time I ever did part-time work at school, which was to book, to deliver, and to sort all the textbooks for our whole class. In addition, when in university, also I had had part-time jobs at both XX Corporation and XX Theater. Right now I'm working as an administrative assistant at XX Corporation. I understand that customers are pretty important in service industry, so I really hope that how to contact with customers and how to fulfill their needs after listening to what they want. And I expect that I can fulfill my own working experiences with one stable and suitable job.

參考資料: JACK
  • 9 年前

Five exclusive period at school when a student is responsible for the whole school classes, book, books, as well as all the textbooks. In addition, in the University, I am in Taipei xx xx cinema company and worked as a student at xx makes Administrative Assistant job.In the services sector, customers are very important. I hope that you can work to learn how to contact with customers, understanding customers, full passenger customers these problems. Looking forward to the future you can find a stable, suitable for work and enrich their experience.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。