- travellerLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
Sorry but I speak Chinese only.
I don't speak any English (at all).
Therefore, I am not able to talk to you.
2010-10-14 05:06:47 補充：
1. I'm sorry, I couldbe only speak Chinese (could be 是可能的意思)
2. I'm can not speak English (I'm 的 m 是 be 動詞﹐而 can 是助動詞﹐這兩個永遠不可能在同一個句子出現)參考資料： self/experience
- FISHLv 41 0 年前
1. I'm sorry, I couldbe only speak Chinese
2. I'm can not speak English
3. So I can not dialogue with you
- 1 0 年前
1.Sorry,I only speak English.
2.I don't speak English.
3.So,I can't talk with you.
2010-10-13 23:21:30 補充：
1.Sorry,I only speak Chinese.