Florence 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

請幫我看一下文法是否正確

誰幫我看看我的paragraph please~(有兩篇)

My First Flight

Fly in airplane was a special experience for me. Although it was a short distance from Kaohsiung city to Taipei city, I still expect to my trip. My mom took my sister, my brother, and I went to the Kaohsiung airport. I was so excited to saw a lot of people in there. We finished the breakfast and sat on the airplane. But after fifteen minutes, we stilled on the airplane, when I felt impatience, suddenly the airplane moved with noise and then the airplane take off. At the moment, l felt I couldn’t breath and my heartbeat was fast, then I am already above mess of clouds .The beautiful of view made me felt so exciting. However, after twenty minutes, it started rain outside. At that time, the airplane began shamble. Actually, we hit a little turbulence. I was worried about if I died by the accident . I tried to close my eyes to take a rest that decrease my nervous. the turbulence never stopped before we landed at our destination. when we get off a plane, I felt so happy and luckily. At second time when I take on the airplane, I didn’t felt scared than before. But every time when I see an airplane in the sky, I still remember the wonderful vision and the terrible air turbulence.

Food of my country

It’s hard to describe how the stewed minced pork rice delicious. In my country, most people like this food and everybody know the famous food in Taiwan. The food need to be cooked for a long time. First, the streaky pork needs to be cut into very small piece, then you put pork into pot. The second, you cut the garlic and ginger into a chunk, and then put some water, soy sauce, rice wine, salt, and cane sugar with middle fire and make it stew about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the smell will pervade in your house, and it spreads through every part of it. Every time my grandma makes it, l always can eat a lot. It seems like your vexation had gone, when you eat the stewed minced pork rice.

已更新項目:

寫好了也不知道有沒有錯?!

不知道要如何增進文法

2 個已更新項目:

第二篇是介紹魯肉飯

3 個已更新項目:

thank you !

you are English is very good!!

1 個解答

評分
  • KL
    Lv 7
    10 年前
    最佳解答

You did a great job!

---------------------

My First Flight

Fly in an airplane was a special experience for me. Although it was a short distance from Kaohsiung to Taipei, I still looked forward to my trip. My mom took my sister, my brother, and me to the Kaohsiung airport. I was very excited to see a lot of people there. We finished the breakfast and boarded the airplane. Fifteen minutes after we boarded, the airplane stayed still. When I was just about to be impatient, suddenly the airplane moved with noises and then it took off. At that moment, l felt I couldn’t breathe and my heartbeats were very fast. Then I found that I had already been above masses of clouds. The beautiful view made me feel very excited. However, twenty minutes after that, it started to rain and the airplane was trembling. Actually, our airplane hit a little turbulence. I feared that I might die in this accident. I tried to close my eyes and take some rest to make myself less nervous. The turbulence had never stopped until we landed at our destination. When we got off the plane, I felt so happy and lucky. Later when I got on other airplanes, I didn’t felt that scared any more. But every time when I saw an airplane in the sky, I could still remember the wonderful view and the terrible air turbulence.

Food of my country

It’s hard to describe how delicious the stewed minced pork rice is. In my country, most people like this dish and everybody know this famous Taiwanese dish. It takes a long time to prepare this dish. First, you cut strips of pork into very small pieces and put them into a pot. Next, you cut the garlic and ginger into chunks, add the chunks, water, soy sauce, rice wine, salt, and cane sugar into the pot, heat it with medium fire, and stew it for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the great smell will pervade your house. Every time my grandma made it, l could always eat a lot. You will feel that all of your vexation is gone when you enjoy the delicious stewed minced pork rice.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。