promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

請高手幫我翻譯這段"我的興趣"英文感恩 感恩!

因為作業需要翻譯"我的興趣"這段

有高手可以幫我翻譯嗎

二十點奉上 感恩啦

我的興趣一生中每個年齡層都會有不太一樣的興趣,而興趣會隨著週遭的人事物有所變化,還記得小時候我對飼養小動物很感興趣,鳥類老鼠兔子我都相當喜歡,到了高中階段我則喜歡改裝機車,現在隨著年紀增長興趣也比較廣泛,泡湯、電影、霹靂布袋戲、爬山、騎單車、國內外旅遊以及美食這些我都非常喜歡,其中最愛的是爬山,台北縣有許多登山步道提供了許多如我一樣的登山客非常好的運動空間,爬山是個很好的運動更是個舒緩壓力的好方式,運動服一雙球鞋一瓶水就可以出發了是不是很簡單呢!當然要有個好朋友邊走邊聊肯定爬完會全身舒暢。

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

In the life each age level will have not too same interest, but the interest will have the change along with the person thing all around, Also remembered that in childhood I to raised the micro-organism to be interested very much, the birds mouse rabbit I quite like, I has liked to the high school stage re-equipping the locomotive, also is quite now widespread along with the age growth interest, malingers, the movie, the thunderclap cloth bag show, the mountain climbing, to ride the bicycle, the domestic and foreign traveling as well as good food these I likes, what most loved was the mountain climbing, Taibei County Banqiao has many mountaineering footpaths to provide many like my same mountaineering guest very good movement space, the mountain climbing is a very good movement is the affable pressure good way, gym suit athletic shoes bottle of water may embark is very simple! Certainly must have a good friend to chat while walking definitely crawls meets the whole body to be happy.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

英文翻譯:I am interested in

Each life is not the same age, there will be interest, and interest will be with the people and things around us change,

Remember when I was very interested in raising small animals, birds, rabbits I quite like mice to the high school I would like modified motorcycle, and now growing interest in older compared with the wide range of bathing, movies, Pili puppet shows, hiking, cycling , domestic tourism, and food which I really liked, which is a favorite hiking, Taipei County, there are many hiking trails provide many climbers as I like very good exercise room, hiking is a good exercise is a stress relief a good way, sportswear pair of shoes can set off a bottle of water is not very easy too! of course, talking while walking to have a good friend will definitely climbed the whole body relaxed.

中文翻譯:我的興趣

一生中每個年齡層都會有不太一樣的興趣,而興趣會隨著週遭的人事物有所變化,

還記得小時候我對飼養小動物很感興趣,鳥類老鼠兔子我都相當喜歡,到了高中階段我則喜歡改裝機車,現在隨著年紀增長興趣也比較廣泛,泡湯、電影、霹靂布袋戲、爬山、騎單車、國內外旅遊以及美食這些我都非常喜歡,其中最愛的是爬山,台北縣有許多登山步道提供了許多如我一樣的登山客非常好的運動空間,爬山是個很好的運動更是個舒緩壓力的好方式,運動服一雙球鞋一瓶水就可以出發了是不是很簡單呢!當然要有個好朋友邊走邊聊肯定爬完會全身舒暢。

參考資料: 上”Google翻譯”找
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。