Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我看文法錯誤

希望各位可以幫我改文法錯誤 謝謝

Now, I’d like to draw your attention to look at this diagram on the screen. You can see tea bags are divided into used tea bags and dry tea bags. They have different functions. Ok, we see dry tea bags first. Have you ever had this experience before? When you open the shoes cabinet, you always smell the frowsy odor. Is it very stinking, isn’t it? But don’t worry! You can just put the tea bag into the shoes cabinet. The tea bag can absorb the frowsy odor because of the manganese. It just likes an air fresher. Therefore, it also can put into a refrigerator or closet.

Ok, let’s take a look at the used tea bag. Used tea bags have many uses in our life. For example, some office ladies are used to bring the lunch box, and they always make tea when working. So, after having the lunch, they can use the tea bag wiping up their lunch box. Because of the alkali, the tea bag can remove grease from the lunch box. Therefore, we don’t use dishwashing liquid but we use the tea bag instead. How wonderful it is, isn’t it? Because used tea bags have both environmental protection and practicality.

Well, please have a look at this. The soaked tea bag can eliminate fishlike smell because of flavonoids. I believe that every mother may have this problem. Every time they are cooking the fish, their hands must have fishlike smell. Even you spend much time washing your hands, your hands still have the odor. In this time, you can rob the hands with the used tea bag together. You will find that is a very useful thing.

And if your parents just like my father have a habit of cultivating flowers, you could suggest that they can use tea bags as a fertilizer. Because tea leaves have high nitrogenous fertilizer, they make flowers grow up more brightly colored and beautiful.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

重複字盡量少用; 廢字盡量少用; 文章越短越好, 有時兩句可整合為一句; 如下:

Now, please kindly look at this diagram on the screen. You can see these tea bags are divided into two groups: used and unused, as they have different functions. Let us look at the unused tea bags first. Have you ever had the experience of opening the "shoe" cabinet and being greeted by foul odor? Not a pleasant smell, is it? But worry no more, as you can just put the tea bag into the shoe cabinet and it will absorb the odor due to the manganese. It acts "as" an air "freshener" and can "be" put into refrigerator or closet.

"Now", let us take a look at the used tea bag, as it has many functions. For example, some "female employees" bring their own lunch and make tea in the office. After lunch, they can use the tea bag "to wipe" their lunch box, as the tea bag can remove grease from it "due to" the alkali. "Hence", the tea bag "can easily substitute dishwashing liquid". "Pretty neat", isn’t it? It is both "environmental-friendly and practical".

The used tea bag can eliminate fishlike smell "due to" flavonoids. I believe every time "when a mother cooks fish", her "hands also smell" of fish, "no matter how many times she washes her hands". When this happens, you can simply "rub your hands" with used tea bag and "see how useful it is".

"If your parents are" like my father who has a habit of "planting" flowers, you could suggest that they use the tea bag as a fertilizer, "as " tea leaf "contains" high nitrogenous fertilizer and helps flowers grow brighter and "more beautiful".

參考資料: 留美19年
  • 5 年前

建議網友要買的要快,因為每人只限購2組,效果很好

有需要的請自行上網搜尋

是最近朋友介紹,美國直購回台灣的『消消油』,效果真的很好

而且費用不的很便宜,會讓我想買的原因是,美國產地直送台

灣,產品肯定是純天然,再來就是它的費用非常的合理。

我使用一個月瘦的很明顯。

有興趣的請自行上網搜尋「消消油」

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。