Where could provide 5-axis ?

HELP!! I would like to know where I can find the company which could provide accurate 5-axis and reach micrometer (μm) technology mould company? Our products are more refined, and therefore, the quality requirement of the mold is relatively high. The previous vendor experience let me does not dare to think... 顯示更多 HELP!! I would like to know where I can find the company which could provide accurate 5-axis and reach micrometer (μm) technology mould company?

Our products are more refined, and therefore, the quality requirement of the mold is relatively high. The previous vendor experience let me does not dare to think highly. Also because of our main product design does not really understanding mould. For our previous experience, the mass product did not reach the normal mould material may withstand the numbers then the problem start to appear. The problems make our shipment delay and also incur the pressure form my boss. Because of previous sucks experiences, I would like to ask about where in Tainan have good prices and die plant material of mold factory compared to more concrete or are those features?

Thank you.

I hope the prices are reasonable.
更新: Tainan = include Taiwan
2 個解答 2