Ching 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

急急急~英文自我介紹,請高手修改~感激不盡

最近要面試寫了些英文講稿,但我不太會寫英文文章,常有文法錯誤和中式英文,希望知識+的高手們幫幫我,奉上十萬分感謝m(- -)m

因為字數問題,第二段放另一篇

As the autobiography indicates, I just graduated from Tunghai University this June, and obtained a bachelor's degree in the field of biomedicine. I have been interested in biomedicine since I was a junior high school student. During university education, in order to share my family expenses and explore myself, I didn’t only go to class but did part-time jobs, such as a receptionist of prep school, a waitress, a cleaner of school, an operator. In the third year, I joined the research team of Prof. Cheng. My subject was about a drug of vascular stent; the goal of this topic is that the drug can inhibit stent-caused vessel restenosis. Thank for the instruction of Prof. Cheng and seniors, I had the opportunity to obtain the approved for College Student Special Project of National Science Council. In one and a half year, I learned both the attitude of science research and some basic know-how about biotechnology. More importantly, I am sure that I enjoyed the life of research and wish science research would be the job of my all life. Due to these jobs, I know I have good accommodative ability and a strong appetite for knowledge; I can work under pressure, and I like team work. But I also discover sometimes I delayed work progress because of careful work. For improving it, I always adjusted myself to team by reflection and practice. Owing to these experiences, I am confident that I would be able to undertake research work to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my qualifications.

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

As the autobiography indicates [As mentioned in my autobiography], I [刪just] graduated from Tunghai University this June, and obtained a bachelor's degree in the field of biomedicine. I have been interested in biomedicine since I was a junior high school student. [When I was in] university [刪education], in order to share my family expenses and [刪explore] [discover more about] myself, I didn’t only go to[not only went to] class but [also] did part-time jobs, such as a receptionist of [at a] prep school, a waitress, a cleaner of [at] school,[and] an operator. In the third year, I joined the research team of [leaded by] Prof. Cheng. My subject [The research] was about a drug of vascular stent; the goal of this topic is that [The goal was to see if] the drug can inhibit stent-caused vessel restenosis. Thank [Thanks] for the instruction of Prof. Cheng and [some] seniors, I had the opportunity to obtain the approved for [這句看不懂你是要說啥?]College Student Special Project of National Science Council. In one and a half year, I learned both the attitude of science research and some basic know-how about biotechnology. More importantly, I am sure that I enjoyed the life of [doing a] research and wish [hopes] science research would be[can be] the job of my all life. Due to these jobs [opportunities], I know I have good accommodative ability and a strong appetite for knowledge; I can work under pressure, and I like[ appreciates] team work. But I also discover sometimes I delayed work progress because of careful work.[I also found out that some of my delated work are due to careful consideration] For improving it [So to improve], I always adjusted myself to team by reflection [reflection?] and practice. Owing to these experiences, I am confident that I would [will] be able to undertake research work to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your time and consideration [刪of my qualifications.]

我想以你的英文程度應該看得懂我再改啥八! 看不懂請跟我說!

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。