Linga 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急 送20點 可以幫忙中翻英嗎 禁用翻譯機 謝謝

你期望在人生的道路上找到真愛嗎? 相信每個人都希望有這麼一個愛我們的人在我們的生命中,但你知道嗎? 身為基督徒的我確信在我們還未出生時就有一位很愛我們的人,祂的名字就叫耶穌。

當我聽完Blessed the broken road這首詩歌,上帝在每個人的生命中給了很多條道路讓我們去選擇,在歌詞中描述著我從一條狹窄的小路啟程,期望在這破碎的道路上找到真愛,過程中我迷失了一兩次,也再次的繼續邁進,但不懂為什麼每個指標都指向祢;每個迷失的長夢都指引我到祢的所在地。

在我的生命裡有許多的憂愁和困苦,當我走在道路上會遇到很多阻礙,而在過程中有時會成功;有時則會失敗。

但就像這首歌所說的,在失敗裡我選擇重新站立起來。因為每當我跌倒或是失敗時,指標總是會指向祢,並指引我到祢愛的懷抱中。只有這個我確信,因為神祝福了這破碎的道路。

這首歌就像在反映出我們每個人都會碰到的問題、困難、悲傷、失敗、迷惘、墮落;失去了人生最重要的和最喜樂的,但請你要相信不管在什麼時候或任何地方,那一刻只要你回頭轉向祂,一切都來得急,只要相信靠著祂凡事都能。讓你找回失去的也讓祂的愛彌補你所有的傷口。

3 個解答

評分
  • 霈玲
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

You is it find the true love at the road to the life to expect? It is believed that everybody hopes that such a person who loves us is in our life, but do you know? Sure as the Christian's me that there is a person loving us very much when we had not been born yet, name call Jesus.

As I finish listening to this poem of Blessed the broken road, God is chosen by us by a lot of roads in everybody's life, describe in the lyrics I leave from a narrow path, expect to find the true love on this broken road, course I lose one twice, continuation again too stride forward, understand why each indicator point to? Does each long dream lost guide me to arrive? Site.

There are a lot of sorrow and hardship in my life, as I walk on the road will meet a lot to hinder, but will be successful sometimes during the course; Will fail sometimes.

But just like what this song said, I choose to stand again in failing. Because whenever I fall or fail, will the indicator always be directional?,Guide me to arrive? In the arms of the love. These piece I sure because god wish these broken road only.

The song on the question that like reflecting we will all meet, difficult sad failing, be perplexed, degenerate; It lose life it is the getting more important most and can't like not happy most,please want not believing no matter when or place, that time so long as you turn to later, everything come urgent, is it lean against everything can to believe. Let you find the lost love that let too and remedy all of your wounds.

• 1 0 年前

You expected that found on the life path loves really? Believed that each people hoped has such one to love us the person in ours life, but you know? The body for Christian's I believed firmly when we have not been born has one to love us very much the person, his name is called Jesus. When I listen to Blessed the broken the road this first poetry, God gave many paths in each person's life to let us choose, described me in the lyrics to start on a journey from a narrow alley, to expect that found on this stave path loves really, in the process I have lost 1-2 times, also once more continued to make great strides forward, but why didn't understand each target to aim at Mi; Each loses the long dream directs me to Mi's locus. Has many sadness and poverty-stricken in mine life, when I will walk on the path will encounter many hindrance, but will sometimes succeed in the process; Sometimes will be defeated. But looks like, in the defeat which this first song said I chooses stands. Whenever because I tumble perhaps time the defeat, the target will always aim at Mi, and will direct will love me in the bosom which to Mi. Only then this I believed firmly, because the god prayed for heavenly blessing this stave path. This first song looks like was reflecting our each person can bump into the question, the difficulty, sad, the defeat, is at a loss, degenerates; Has lost the life most important and most pleasant, but asks you to believe that no matter when or any place, that moment so long as you turn head change him, all come anxiously, so long as believed that closes right up against his everything energy. Let you retrieve loses also lets his love make up your all wounds.

這樣可以嗎??

我翻了好久

拜託選我最佳!!!!

參考資料: 自己(一半自己翻後面下去用yahoo翻譯)加yahoo翻譯
  • 1 0 年前

You expected that found on the life path loves really? Believed that each people hoped has such one to love us the person in ours life, but you know? The body for Christian's I believed firmly when we have not been born has one to love us very much the person, his name is called Jesus.

When I listen to Blessed the broken the road this first poetry, God gave many paths in each person's life to let us choose, described me in the lyrics to start on a journey from a narrow alley, to expect that found on this stave path loves really, in the process I have lost 1-2 times, also once more continued to make great strides forward, but why didn't understand each target to aim at Mi; Each loses the long dream directs me to Mi's locus.

Has many sadness and poverty-stricken in mine life, when I will walk on the path will encounter many hindrance, but will sometimes succeed in the process; Sometimes will be defeated.

But looks like, in the defeat which this first song said I chooses stands. Whenever because I tumble perhaps time the defeat, the target will always aim at Mi, and will direct will love me in the bosom which to Mi. Only then this I believed firmly, because the god prayed for heavenly blessing this stave path.

This first song looks like was reflecting our each person can bump into the question, the difficulty, sad, the defeat, is at a loss, degenerates; Has lost the life most important and most pleasant, but asks you to believe that no matter when or any place, that moment so long as you turn head change him, all come anxiously, so long as believed that closes right up against his everything energy. Let you retrieve loses also lets his love make up your all wounds.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。