Ducky 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

急徵英文高手 翻譯我的自我介紹

My major is Applied Chinese. I chose it because 我從小就喜歡中文而且一直保持很好成績

In Ming Chuan, we have to learn English for 4 years. I think it’s a _______________ idea.

I ____________ English, and/but I still will/won’t go to Stella’s class because

(1) _________________________________________________________________ and (2) _____________________________________________________________.

I am from Kaohsiung. It’s a very warm and nice place.

有美麗浪漫的西子灣和熱情的市民

My favorite activities in my leisure time are read, 打羽毛球, and 和朋友聊天.

它們讓我放鬆並有精神去完成更多事

My favorite animal is tiger because 他看起來很威武並且能保護自己

Cindy is my best friend. She is a 活潑開朗而且擅長做各種點心的person. We 常常在一起逛街和唸書.

請幫我翻譯我用中文打的地方

前面橫線是我實在不知道老師是啥意思

只好複製過來請幫我填上你覺得可以的答案喔

謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • Jessie
    Lv 6
    10 年前
    最佳解答

My major is Applied Chinese. I chose it because 我從小就喜歡中文而且一直保持很好成績 I liked it ever since I was a child. Besides, I am good at it,too.

In Ming Chuan, we have to learn English for 4 years. I think it’s a ____good___________ idea.

I _______don't like _____ English, and/but I still will /won’t go to Stella’s class because

(1) English is an international language ____

_____________________________________________________________ and (2) ____________my parents want me to learn it _________________________________________________.

I am from Kaohsiung. It’s a very warm and nice place. We have beautiful Zizihwan beach and local people are passionate.

有美麗浪漫的西子灣和熱情的市民

My favorite activities in my leisure time are reading, playing badminton and fun chat with friends. 打羽毛球, and 和朋友聊天.

它們讓我放鬆並有精神去完成更多事 Those make me relaxed and feel energetic to go for more things.

My favorite animal is tigers because they look strong and powerful to protect themselves.他看起來很威武並且能保護自己

Cindy is my best friend. She is an easy going and outgoing person. She is also good at making all kinds of desert.

活潑開朗而且擅長做各種點心的person. We usually study and go shopping together.

常常在一起逛街和唸書.

2010-11-09 11:42:00 補充:

Zizihwan-----> Sizihwan....

• 10 年前

My major is Applied Chinese. I chose it because 我從小就喜歡中文而且一直保持很好成績 because I like it as a child and was pretty good at it.

In Ming Chuan, we have to learn English for 4 years. I think it’s a __wonderful_____ idea.

I ___ditched__ English, and/but I still will/won’t go to Stella’s class because

(1) time is better spent with my boyfriend.____ and (2) __Stella can be quite boring__.

I am from Kaohsiung. It’s a very warm and nice place.

有美麗浪漫的西子灣和熱情的市民, with beautiful beaches in Xiziwan and good natured and kind hearted citizens.

My favorite activities in my leisure time are reading, 打羽毛球badminton, and 和朋友聊天.shooting the breeze with my friends.

它們讓我放鬆並有精神去完成更多事 They relaxes me to prepare for the more things to do coming later.

My favorite animal is tiger because 他看起來很威武並且能保護自己 because they look good, strong, and capable of taking care of themselves.

Cindy is my best friend. She is a 活潑開朗而且擅長做各種點心的happy and outgoing person, very good at making many delicious deserts. We 常常在一起逛街和唸書.spent a lot of time together on school work as well as shopping and having fun.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。