2.in order to
3.at the end of
4.to be related to
6.to be good at
7.to be based on
8.to point to
9.to think of
10. to look (something)up
11. to take in
12.to make an effort
13. to be interested in
16. to have ...effect on
17. to be in order
18. to make sure
19. so that
20. to attract attention from
21. just as
22. to agree on
23. to have trouble +v-ing
24.to fill up
25. hundreds of
26.to keep records of
27. to look for
28. to be on time
29.to be filled with
- H. M. CLv 710 年前最佳解答
1.such as This is similar to cheating, such as selling fake watches.
2.in order to This person is giving 15 points reward, in order to obtain help from the internet to cheat at school work.
3.at the end of At the end of the day, he has learned nothing.
4.to be related to It is not a good feeling to be related to a crime like this.
5.to prepare(sb.)for(sth.) This person should really prepare himself for facing the ugly facts.
6.to be good at Some people are good at getting the truth out of people telling lies.
7.to be based on The entire homework system is based on honesty and hard work to be performed by the students.
8.to point to We can point to the Chinese culture for the training of dishonesty. Those in power always say one thing and do another.
9.to think of There are many examples of internet cheating, at least 15 that we can think of.
10. to look (something)up We do not know who is behind this internet cheating. Maybe we can use Google to look him up.
11. to take in When this is all done, I hope this person can take in the gravity of this crime.
12.to make an effort I hope this person can make an effort to confess and be honest with oneself.
13. to be interested in Then I think people would be interested in his true identity and capabilities.
14.to transfer...from...to... Hopefully this story can be transferred from a real tragedy to a happy ending.
15.contrary to I do not think this person is completely beyond help, on the contrary, I think this person is just lazy.
16. to have ...effect on I hope this answer will have an effect on this person's behavior from now on.
17. to be in order This person will find that the answers are in order with his questions.
18. to make sure We are making sure that this person gets the message that cheating is not a good thing to do.
19. so that We hope this person has learned his lesson so that he will not cheat again.