promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

請幫我修改這一小篇段落的文法

Exercise is very important to your health. Exercise is very important because exercise can help you to be healthy and lose your weight, also can relieve your stress and help you to be happy. My favorite exercise is swimming, cause I love water, I love to swim during my vocation. There are some people are lazy, because they do not do any exercise during their life, and they will be fatter and fatter, or they will have heart disease or any other diseases that cause your body, so doing exercise is very important to us.

請幫我修改這篇段落的文法

謝謝:)

2 個解答

評分
  • 老登
    Lv 7
    10 年前
    最佳解答

Exercise is very important to our health. It is also important because it can help us to become healthy, to lose our weight, and it also ca nrelease our stress and make us happy . My favorite exercise is swimming, cause I love water, I love to swim during my vocation. There are some lazy people . They do not do any exercise in their life, They become fatter and fatter, they will have heart disease or other diseases . So doing exercise is very important to us.

我將口氣改成 "我們 ",會比較好......不像在訓話

希望有幫助喔!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

Exercise is very important to your health. Exercise is very important because exercise can help you to be healthy and lose your weight, also can relieve your stress and help you to be happy. My favorite exercise is swimming, cause I love water, I love to swim during my vocation. There are some people are lazy, because they do not do any exercise during their life, and they will be fatter and fatter, or they will have heart disease or any other diseases that cause your body, so doing exercise is very important to us.

Exercise is very important you your health. It can promote health, maintain ideal body weight. It can also relieve stress and make you happy at the same time.

My favorite exercise is swimming because I love water. I love to swim in my free time. There are some people who are lazy,they don't exercise and become more and more overweight. Eventually they'll have heart disease or other related diseases because of their weight problems. Exercise is the most important thing to our health.

簡潔一點,希望有幫助.

參考資料: jim
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。