Dean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

幫我回答問題(Complete the ....)

Complete the dialogues as in the example .Exemale:Take off your dirty shoes. I’ve just mopped the floor.I’ve already taken them off.1.Write down the paragraphs in your notebook. 2.Would you please turn down the music ? 3.Remember to turn off the TV before you go to sleep . 4.You can look up her number in the phonebook. 5.Hold up your book and turn to page 10 . 6.Don ’t forget to call up Jack later. 7.Try to find out the definitons of these words in the dictionary. 8.Hand in your homework before you take a break. 9.Has your father picked your mom up at the supermarket?No, 10.Have you ever made up a story before ?Yes, 11.Have you put on your jacket yet ? It’s really cool outisde. 12.Have you filled up my glass with juice?

1 個解答

評分
  • 楓華
    Lv 5
    9 年前
    最佳解答

Dear 版大給您參考 1.Write down the paragraphs in your notebook.I’ve written the paragraphs down in my notebook.2.Would you please turn down the music ?I‘ve turned the music down.3.Remember to turn off the TV before you go to sleep .I’d turned the TV off before I went to sleep.4.You can look up her number in the phonebook.I’ve looked her number up in the phonebook.5.Hold up your book and turn to page 10 .I’d held my book up and turned to page 10 6.Don ’t forget to call up Jack later.I’ve called Jack up.7.Try to find out the definitons of these words in the dictionary.I’ve found the definitions of these words up in the dictionary.8.Hand in your homework before you take a break.I’d handed my homework in before I took a break9.Has your father picked your mom up at the supermarket?No, my father hasn’t picked my mother up at the supermarket.10.Have you ever made up a story before ?Yes, I’ve ever made up a story before.11. Have you put on your jacket yet? It’s really cool outside.Yes, I’ve put my jacket on.12.Have you filled up my glass with juice?Yes, I’ve filled your glass up with juice. LifeLaw Team

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。