Renny L 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

文法訂正5點!!

麻煩幫忙訂正英文文法 !!謝謝!

1.The one behavior that stood out the most to me about the client’s speech and language was his attention issue because the client is easy to lose his attention. I was a little shocked about how this child would quickly lose his attention, but I also felt touched by every time he tried his best to try to pay attention on everything they did during the therapy. 2.The one behavior that stood out the most to me about the clinician’s behavior was his is very talkative and outgoing. I always image that the autistic client should be like more quiet or shy, but this client is not like what I expect to see. In this case, this client talks a lot and likes to interact with the clinician. Therefore, this is not only surprise me but makes me realize that I should throw those stereotype for autism away.

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

版大您好^ - ^

請容Badass Panda來幫您ㄅ!

稍微看ㄌ一下你的文筆, 覺得你已有相當的造詣...

有些小地方請容我修飾一下讓文章更通順...3Q; 如下:

(紅色部分為修飾過的字...框框內為可省略)

1.The one behavior that stood out the most (to me) about the client’s speech and language was his attention issue, as he was easily side tracked. I was a little shocked about how this child would quickly lose his attention, but I also felt touched by his attempt to pay attention on everything they did during the therapy. 2.The one behavior that stood out the most (to me) about the client’s behavior was his garrulousness and gregariousness . I always imagined (that the) autistic people to be relatively quiet and shy, but this client was not like what I expected to see. In this case, he talked a lot and had strong interaction with the clinician. Therefore, this is not only surprising to me, but makes me realize that I should throw the stereotype for autism away.

Overall, nice work ^ - ^

希望有幫到您...

靈活學英文

2010-11-28 07:04:33 補充:

Thanks Little Maple ^ - ^

參考資料: Badass Panda
  • 楓華
    Lv 5
    9 年前

Bro Panda, great one!:D

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。