Renny L 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

10點-請幫忙訂正英文文法

I think the interaction between client and clinician will be clinician more talkative and client ignore the clinician and focus on his/her own thing. Because this client has autism, so I picture the therapy session will be structured like the clinician tend to catch up client’s attention by taking or giving the client favor things. Then, if the client behaves, the clinician will give back to the client favor’s thing. I would like to expect to see this kind of activates is because one of the characters of autism is obsessive by something particular and then sticks with it.After I finished my observation, my overall reaction was surprised and eye opening. The therapy session did meet my expectations although it was nothing like what I structured. The most surprise part would be that the clinician was using reward to try to motivate this client pay attention on every game and practice they did during the therapy session. I felt very incredible of that reward can give a child that much motivation to stay focus.The impact that this observation had brought me would still be encouragement and motivation on continue pursuing speech language pathology as a career. The reason for that is because I really enjoy on learning everything that related to this field. I feel passion about it and definitely want to keep moving on.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

修正如下,有問題請提出: I think(或suppose) the interaction between client patient and clinician will be clinician is more talkative and client patient ignores the clinician and focuses on his/her own things. Because this client patient has suffers from autism, so I picture the therapy session will be structured like as the clinician tends to catch up client’s patient's attention by taking away or giving the client patient's favor things. Then, if the client patient behaves, the clinician will give back or take away to the client favor’s things. I would like to expect to see this kind of activation is because one of the characters characteristics of autism is that patient is obsessed by something particular and then sticks with it.(醫師企圖引回注意力有拿走及給予物品兩種嗎?如斜體字及劃底線處,請再確認)After I finished my observation, my overall reaction was surprised and eye opening really experienced something that I had never learned before. The therapy session did meet my expectations although it was had nothing like what I structured. The most surprising part would be that the clinician was used reward to try to motivate the client patient to pay attention on to every game and practice what they did during the therapy session. I felt it is very incredible of that reward can give a child that so much motivation to stay focus. The impact effect is that this observation had brought me would still be encouragement and motivation on continuing pursuing speech language pathology speech as a career. The reason for that is because I really enjoy on learning everything that related to this field. I feel have passion about for it and definitely want to keep moving on.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。