1. the 3 most significant domestic issues facing the country
2. the 3 most significant foreign policy issues facing the country
3. the state of its relationship with the US
4. what should US policy be for that country
5. why should the US pursue that policy
6. why that policy will work
- chenLv 79 年前最佳解答
1. the 3 most significant domestic issues facing the country.
The diversification by our society, in terms of my view,
the most significant of the facts that may be to have
such and such examples; . one is the popularity of education, others are the conveniences of transpotation and freedom of life,. . unfortuntely, it was sorry that increasing the richnes and poverty were to be obtained respectively.我們社會的多元化，我認為，
. 其他是如 交通便利, 和生活自由
. 不幸 遺憾是 ,貧富差距個別擴大
2. the 3 most significant foreign policy issues facing the country.
Speaking generally, the foreign policy-issues are, in the time being, . very good like ;
. Taiwan and Mainland China smoothly.. . blooming economy and the stable national status in the world.. however, the violence in the socity is really to be rampant
. 然而，暴力行為在社會上是真的很猖獗3. the state of its relationship with the US.
Our country as such has the relationship with any countries . specially the US that both so far are very good.
就我們國家本身而言與任何國家的關係. 特別是美國，雙方至今都非常好4. what should US policy be for that country?
Obviously, we hope that the only one thing is what the US policy . must have to support us any action in the international
5. why should the US pursue that policy?
Pursuing its policy is like;
The aims are to lead both of us for the further beneficil peace
. in this area.
6. why that policy will work?
It’s also to be necessary by itself