矮額 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請幫我看看這篇英文的文法 感謝您~~(請幫我修正)

標題:About My Seven Friends

Today, I want to introduce our wonderful members. For three years ago, I had been known them. We become the family. Recently, we made an appointment to go to university in Tainan(台南). Although our school are not the same, we still live the same house. Our family has two in commons. First , we have known in Tzu Hui(慈惠). Second, they are live in Kaouhsiung高雄. In free time, we always join a lot of activities.

First, we went to Three Sendai(三仙台) in Taitung(台東). We put stones as well as have the famous and delicious in Dong River(東河) .

Second, we went to Kenting(墾丁). We have been there several times. We pitched tents to sleep and BBQ. By the way, we always play water and volleyball in Nanwan(南灣).

Third, we went to Dabu(大埔). Dabu is located at mountain. We took the short film and took pictures with Dabu’s grandmother. After took a rest, we just went home.

Fourth, we went to Falanxisi(法蘭西斯) is located at Hai'an(海安) road. We played pokers. If you were a loser, you was flicked the ear. We had a lot of fun there.

Fifth, we went to Cijin(旗津). We have been there several times. So far, the most impressiveness have been ride bicycle s in Cijin . We rode bicycle, then we had an accident because we crushed the uncle’s toes. However, we were fine. We still had a nice Cijin bicycle day.

Sixth , we rode to Sichongxi(四重溪). Sichongxi is located in Kenting. We rode mountain road to Kenting and played water, took the hot spring. The next day, we went to Bingdong Aquarian. Our schedule was full. We really had fun.

Seven, we celebrated birthday for my boyfriend’s. We have known to each other about four years. After to study in Tainan , this is the first we celebrated for him. So we invited many good friends to join us. We had the nice day in that night.Finally, there are many memories in my brain. I am glad that I can know you. I hope we create many happiness things, and after graduate, we also can live together.

已更新項目:

我不是要翻譯哦

我是想請你們幫我看文法哦~~

感謝你們^^

2 個已更新項目:

7.Birthday party: we celebrated birthday for my boyfriend. (此we指你和男友,而前句的we 又是指那些人?文字應有區分,否則文意不清)

那個we是指我和我男友共同的朋友

3 個已更新項目:

So we invited many good friends to join us. We had a good time in that night.(過了”一個晚上”,不能說成過了美好的”一天”)

那該怎麼說呢?

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

My Seven Friends

Today, I would like to introduce my seven friends to you. I have known them for three years and we are as close as a family. Recently, we made an agreement to go to the same university in Tainan together. Although we are not from the same school, we live under the same roof. We have two things in common. First, we met in Tzu Hui. Next, we all live in Kaoshiung. During our spare time, we had participated in many activities, such as:- Three Sendai and Dong River We went to Three Sendai in Taitung to pile stones and went to taste the famous cuisines in Dong River. Kenting and Nanwan We have been to Kenting several times. We pitched tents to sleep and barbeque. We also played water and volleyball in Nanwan. Dabu Dabu is located on a mountain. We filmed a short video and took some pictures. After taking a rest, we went home. Falanxisi Falanxisi is located in Hai’an Road. We played poker there. The loser would flick the ear. We had lots of fun. Cijin We had been to Cijin several times. So far, the most impressive one was cycling there. While cycling, we crushed into the uncle’s toes. However, we were fine and had an enjoyable cycling trip.

Sichongxi and Bingdong Aquariam Sichongxi is located in Kenting. We rode along mountain road to Kenting, we played water and enjoyed the hot spring. The next day, we went to Bingdong Aquariam. Although our schedule was fully lined up, we really had lots of fun.

Birthday Party for my Boyfriend Our friends celebrated my boyfriend’s birthday. Although my boyfriend and I had known each other for almost four years while studying in Tainan, this was the first time we celebrated his birthday. As it was our first celebration together, we invited many good friends to join us. We had a lovely evening. Last but not least, these beautiful memories will linger in my mind. I am glad to have known them. I hope we will continue to participate in many events together and live together even after we graduated.

• 9 年前

About The happy days with my seven friends

Today, I want to introduce our wonderful members. For three years ago, whom I had been knew them three years ago, and we became the family. Recently, we made an appointment to go to study in universities in at Tainan together. Although our schools are not the same, we still live in the same house Our family has , we have two things in commons. First , we have known knew one another in Tzu Hui. Second, they all are living in Kaouhsiung. In free time, we always go joining a lot of activities such as these places as below :

First1. Three Sendai and Dong River : we went to Three Sendai(三仙台) in Taitung(台東). We put piled up stones as well as have tasted the famous and delicious cuisines in Dong River(東河) .

Second2. Kenting and Nanwan : we went to Kenting(墾丁). we have been Kenting(墾丁)there several times. We pitched tents to for sleep and had a BBQ. By the way, and we always often play water and volleyball in Nanwan(南灣).

Third3. Dabu : we went to Dabu(大埔). Dabu(大埔) is located at on a mountain. We took the a short film and took pictures with Dabu’s grandmother ???(大埔是地方,有袓母嗎?). After took taking a rest, we just went home immediately.

Fourth 4. Falanxisi : we went to Falanxisi(法蘭西斯) is located at Hai'an(海安) road. We played pokers there If you were a loser, you was should be flicked the ear. We had a lot of fun there then.

Fifth5. Cijin : we went to Cijin(旗津). we have been Cijin(旗津) there several more than one times. So far, the most impressiveness have been was riding bicycle s in Cijin at there. While we rode bicycles, then we had an accident because we to crushed the toes of XXX’s uncle’s toes. However, we were fine. We still and had a niceCijin bicycle day.

Sixth 6. Kenting Sichongxi and Bingdong Aquarian: we rode to Sichongxi(四重溪). Sichongxi is located in Kenting. We rode along mountain road to Kenting and played water, took the to enjoy hot spring. The next day, we went to Bingdong Aquarian. Our schedule was full, but we really had fun.

2010-12-05 19:48:41 補充:

7.Birthday party: we celebrated birthday for my boyfriend. (此we指你和男友,而前句的we 又是指那些人?文字應有區分,否則文意不清)I and boyfriend knew each other four years ago when studying in Tainan , which is the first time we celebrated for him.

2010-12-05 19:48:50 補充:

So we invited many good friends to join us. We had a good time in that night.(過了”一個晚上”,不能說成過了美好的”一天”)

At last, there are many memories in my mind. I am glad to know them. I hope we continue creating many happy things together, and after graduating from school, we still can live together

2010-12-06 09:10:34 補充:

第一個we 是指大家,第二個we 指你和男友,因此就讓人分不清了,所以我把第二個we改為I and my boyfriend。

2010-12-06 09:12:49 補充:

過了歡樂的"一晚",應該如前面文章寫的"have fun" 或"have a good time", 不可說"have a nice day", 因僅是一個晚,非一整天。

• 無影
    Lv 7
    9 年前

關於我的七個朋友

今天,我想介紹我們美妙的成員。對於三年前,我已經知道他們。我們變成了家庭。最近,我們約好去台南大學。雖然我們的學校是不一樣的,我們仍然生活在同一所房子裡。我們家有兩個百科全書。首先,我們都知道在慈輝(慈惠)。其次,他們是住在高雄。在自由時間,我們總是加入了很多的活動。

首先,我們去了三仙台,在台東。我們把石頭以及有著名的和美味的董河(東河)。

第二,我們去了墾丁。我們去過那裡好幾次。我們搭帳篷睡覺和燒烤。順便說一下,我們始終發揮南灣水和排球。

第三,我們去大埔。大補位於山。我們採取了短片及拍照用大補的奶奶。經過了休息,我們就各自回家了。

第四,我們去法蘭西斯位於海安縣的道路。我們玩撲克牌。如果你是一個失敗者,你是彈耳朵。我們有很多娛樂活動。

第五,我們去旗津。我們去過那裡好幾次。到目前為止,最感人騎自行車的已在旗津。我們騎著自行車,然後我們有一個意外,因為我們粉碎了叔叔的腳趾。但是,我們都很好。我們仍然有一個不錯的旗津自行車的日子。

第六,我們騎馬去四重溪。 四重溪位於墾丁。我們坐的山路到墾丁,發揮水,採取了溫泉。第二天,我們去了屏東水瓶。我們的預定已滿。我們真的很開心。

七,我們慶祝生日我的男朋友的。我們已經知道彼此四年左右。經過研究,台南,這是第一次,我們為他慶祝。因此,我們邀請了許多很好的朋友加入我們。我們有美好的一天,當那一夜。

最後,有許多的回憶在我的腦海。我很高興我能認識你。我希望我們創造出很多快樂的事情,畢業後,我們還可以住在一起。

2010-12-02 17:32:07 補充:

忘了打標題:

2010-12-02 18:55:36 補充:

你的文法是對的。

2010-12-06 13:13:33 補充:

2.生日聚會:我們慶祝我男朋友的生日。

2010-12-06 13:15:14 補充:

3.After a "one night"

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。