Florence 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

幫忙我檢查英文文法

One of the most generous and kind person that I know is my grandfather, a farmer in all his lives. He has gray hair, sort of dark skin and small eyes. He has perfectly middle figure, dresses obsolete clothes and wears plain shoes. He is a less speaker and talks slowly with low and mild voice. No matter how you mad at him and even with no reason, he never got angry and still smiling friendly with wrinkle on his face. Sometimes he carries a cane and walk slowly to go around the neighborhood. Every day, he walks to the small garden that he built and treats all the plants as his child. It is so glad for him to stays in the garden a half of day to take care of various plants. Grandfather always shares ripe fruits with us happily as long as those trees yield plenty of fruit and vegetable. All of grandchild loves him very much.

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

One of the kindest and most generous persons I know is my grandfather. He is a farmer all his life. He has gray hair, dark skin and small eyes. He has perfectly middle figures. He usually wears old-fashioned clothes and wears plain shoes. He is a man of few words (He is a quiet/silent person.). He speaks slowly in a low and mild voice. No matter how mad you are at him even for no reason(s), he never gets angry and still wears a friendly smile on his wrinkled face. Sometimes he carries a walking stick and walks slowly around (through) the neighborhood. Every day, he walks to the small garden that he built and where he has grown some plants and vegetables since his childhood. He is so glad to stay in the garden for half a day, taking care of the trees and vegetables. Grandfather always shares the harvest with us happily as long as the garden produces ripe and plenty of fruits and vegetables. All of his grandchildren love him very much.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。