Eng 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

急!!!解題目和翻譯整句句子

急!!

明天需要!!

請英文高手幫我解題目和翻譯整句句子

請不要用電腦翻譯

電腦翻譯的很差

謝謝

Selfish people like George are________________.Much to Sally’s disappointment, only___________people showed up at her party.___________,this book is worth reading.Whether or not to build another___________is a controversial issue.His grades at school are well_________.His parents are very proud. 答案區1.to sum up2.above average 3.nuclear power plant 4.a hand ful of5.a dime a dozen The_____way he goes about his business makes him seem like a robot.When Taiwan______in the 70s and 80s, air pollution became very bad.They performes a(n)________to test how the dangerous chemical reacted to sunlight.In the U.S., Asians are still a(n)_______,making up less then five percent of the population.Please make sure there is______of food and drink for everyone at the picnic.You need to get the­­­­­________of your car serviced after a long drive.My teacher gave me a(n) ______dictionary to help me learn English.A new ad campaign was_______this week to stop teenagers from smoking.You should________exactly how much you spend each month.Dolly, the first sheep_______, died from disease in 2003. 答案區1.launch2.clone3.electric4.engine5.mechanical6.industralize7.calculate8.minority9.plenty10.experiment

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Part I

1. Selfish people like George are a dime a dozen .

像George一樣自私的人是很普通的。2. Much to Sally’s disappointment, only a handful of _people

showed up at her party.

令Sally失望的是,只有一些人出現在她的派對。

3. To sum up _,this book is worth reading.

總歸的說,這本書值得閱讀。4. Whether or not to build another nuclear power plant _is a controversial issue.

是否要蓋另外一個核電廠是一個很有爭議的話題。5. His grades at school are well above average_.His parents are very proud.

他在學校的成績遠遠超過平均,他的父母非常以他為榮。

Part II

1. The mechanical way he goes about his business makes him seem like a robot.

機械化的工作方式使他看起來像個機器人。 2. When Taiwan industrialized in the 70s and 80s, air pollution became very bad.

70和80年代台灣工業化時,空氣汙染變的非常糟。3. They performes a(n) experiment to test how the dangerous chemical reacted to sunlight.

他們做了一個實驗以測試危險的化學製品是如何對陽光產生反應。4. In the U.S., Asians are still a(n) minority, making up less then five percent of the population.

在美國,亞洲人仍然是少數,只占了不到百分之五的人口。5. Please make sure there is plenty of food and drink for everyone at the picnic.

請確認在野餐時有足夠的食物和飲料給每個人享用。6. You need to get the­­­­­ engine of your car serviced after a long drive.

在長途的車程後,你必須去做一個汽車引擎檢修。

7. My teacher gave me a(n) electric dictionary to help me learn English.

我的老師給我一個電子辭典以幫助我學習英文。8. A new ad campaign was launched this week to stop teenagers from smoking.

為了使青少年不再吸菸,一個新的廣告運動在這個星期發起了。9. You should calculate exactly how much you spend each month.

你應該計算一下你一個月究竟花了多少錢。10. Dolly, the first sheep clone, died from disease in 2003.

第一隻無性生殖的綿羊Dolly,在2003年死於疾病。

動詞時態部分我不是很確定...應該是這樣子吧

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。