apple 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

幫我解答other和another的用法

請幫忙解答下列選項的答案, 並解釋為何選那個選項, 謝謝大家的幫忙 1. There's no ___ way to do it.other the other another 2. Some people like to rest in their free time. ___ like to travel.Other The others Others 3. This cake is delicious! Can I have ___ slice, please?other another others 4. Where are ___ boys?the other the others others 5. The supermarket is on ___ side of the street.other another the other 6. There were three books on my table. One is here. Where are ___ ?others the others the other 7. Some of the speakers went straight to the conference room. ___ speakersare still hanging around.The other The others Another 8. This is not the only answer to the question. There are ___ .the others others another 9. Please give me ___ chance.other the other another 10. He was a wonderful teacher. Everyone agreed it would be hard to find ___ like him.another other the other

4 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

1. There's no ___ way to do it.other the other another 1.other可作形容词或代词,做形容词时,意思是“别的,其他”,泛指“其他的(人或物)”

2. Some people like to rest in their free time. ___ like to travel.Other The others Others others是other的复数形式,泛指“另外几个”,“其余的”。在句中可作主语、宾语。

3. This cake is delicious! Can I have ___ slice, please?other another others another=an+ other,既可作形容词,也可作代词。相似中再擇一。

4. Where are ___ boys?the other the others others the other用於指定的或剩下相似的,其後+N (ones)

5. The supermarket is on ___ side of the street.other another the other the other用於指定的或剩下相似的,其後+N (ones)

。6. There were three books on my table. One is here. Where are ___ ?others the others the other the others意思是“其他东西,其余的人”。特指某一范围内的“其他的(人或物)”。是the other的复数形式。

7. Some of the speakers went straight to the conference room. ___ speakersare still hanging around.The other The others Another the others意思是“其他东西,其余的人”。特指某一范围内的“其他的(人或物)”。是the other的复数形式。

8. This is not the only answer to the question. There are ___ .the others others another others是other的复数形式,泛指“另外几个”,“其余的”。在句中可作主语、宾语

9. Please give me ___ chance.other the other another another=an+ other,既可作形容词,也可作代词,相似中再擇一。

10. He was a wonderful teacher. Everyone agreed it would be hard to find ___ like him.another other the otheranother=an+ other,既可作形容词,也可作代词,相似中再擇一。

• 9 年前

1. other

2. Others

3. another

4. the other

5. the other

6. the others

7. the other

8. others

9. another

10. another

another (另一個) 是形容詞,後面要有名詞,像是題目3 (slice), 9 (chance), 10(teacher - 不過在這一題被省略了)

other (別的) 也是形容詞 題目1(way)

others 是名詞(替代另一個名詞的)題目2(替代other people), 8(替代other answers)

參考資料: myself
  • 9 年前

1. There's no ___ way to do it. Other 2. Some people like to rest in their free time. ___ like to travel.

Others 3. This cake is delicious! Can I have ___ slice, please?Another 4. Where are ___ boys?The other 5. The supermarket is on ___ side of the street.The other 6. There were three books on my table. One is here. Where are ___ ?The others 7. Some of the speakers went straight to the conference room. ___ speakersare still hanging around.The others 8. This is not the only answer to the question. There are ___ .Others(沒有已現定的選項) 9. Please give me ___ chance.Another 10. He was a wonderful teacher. Everyone agreed it would be hard to find ___ like him.Another

2010-12-19 12:29:33 補充:

更正:

1another為正解

2010-12-19 12:34:24 補充:

another只能接單數

others/the others->差在the others出現在已有限定的對象

2010-12-19 12:36:02 補充:

other.., others, the other, the others皆為出現在已有範圍的對象中

參考資料: 惑伯
  • 9 年前

1.other

2.others