promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
科學家 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

英文達人幫我解題一下

1. Don’t press the ‘summit’ button before you _______ all of the 15 sentences. A. complete B. completion C. completely2. Don’t press the ‘summit’ button until you’re ______ finished with all 15 sentences. A. complete B. completion C. completely3. I don’t know where to go for my vacation. I haven’t _______ my plans yet. A. final B. finalized C. finally4. I have my _______ vacation plan: I’m going to San Francisco for a week. A. final B. finalized C. finally5. Most countries have strong _______ on owning handguns. A. restrictions B. restrict C. restrictive D. restrictively6. The _______ dressed woman is my aunt. A. attraction B. attractively C. attractive D. attract7. The child spoke _____ about her trip to Disneyland . A. energy B. energetically C. energize D. energetic8. I love the _____ of feather pillows and comforters. A. softness B. softly C. soft D. soften9. The Olympics attracts _____ from all over the world. A. competitors B. competition C. competitive D. competitively10. I ____ that you will be able to fly just by flapping your arms. A. doubtful B. doubting C. doubtfully D. doubt11. This documentary is a ____ of values between the East and the West. A. comparison B. comparatively C. compares D. comparative12. The movie has been highly _____ by critics. A. recommend B. recommendation C. recommended13. My class ______ told me that I should study chemistry. A. advice B. advise C. advisor D. advisable14. Parents are often disappointed when their children don’t ____ them. A. obey B. obedience C. obedient D. obediently15. The criminal had a very ____ scar on his face. A. noticeable B. noticed C. noticeably D. notice16. Some people still _____ that the Earth is flat. A. insist B. insistence C. insistent D. insistently17. I like _____ children’s books. A. illustrated B. illustration C. illustrator D. illustrate

2. __________ growth is slow. A. Economy B. Economic C. Economically D. Economist

2 個解答

評分
    Lv 6
    9 年前
    最佳解答

1. Don’t press the ‘summit’ button before you ___A____ all of the 15 sentences. A. complete B. completion C. completely2. Don’t press the ‘summit’ button until you’re __C____ finished with all 15 sentences. A. complete B. completion C. completely3. I don’t know where to go for my vacation. I haven’t ___B____ my plans yet. A. final B. finalized C. finally4. I have my ___A____ vacation plan: I’m going to San Francisco for a week. A. final B. finalized C. finally5. Most countries have strong __A_____ on owning handguns. A. restrictions B. restrict C. restrictive D. restrictively6. The ___B____ dressed woman is my aunt. A. attraction B. attractively C. attractive D. attract7. The child spoke __B___ about her trip to Disneyland . A. energy B. energetically C. energize D. energetic8. I love the __A___ of feather pillows and comforters. A. softness B. softly C. soft D. soften9. The Olympics attracts __A___ from all over the world. A. competitors B. competition C. competitive D. competitively10. I __D__ that you will be able to fly just by flapping your arms. A. doubtful B. doubting C. doubtfully D. doubt11. This documentary is a __A__ of values between the East and the West. A. comparison B. comparatively C. compares D. comparative12. The movie has been highly __A___ by critics. A. recommend B. recommendation C. recommended13. My class __C____ told me that I should study chemistry. A. advice B. advise C. advisor D. advisable14. Parents are often disappointed when their children don’t _A___ them. A. obey B. obedience C. obedient D. obediently15. The criminal had a very _A___ scar on his face. A. noticeable B. noticed C. noticeably D. notice16. Some people still __A___ that the Earth is flat. A. insist B. insistence C. insistent D. insistently17. I like _A____ children’s books. A. illustrated B. illustration C. illustrator D. illustrate

2. ___B_______ growth is slow. A. Economy B. Economic C. Economically D. Economist

參考資料: Andy
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

good job Andy, Ah!!! that's better, It takes me too long to type 3003.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。