promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
~鳳~ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請問我這樣翻譯對嗎?急用~15點~謝謝

各位大大你好,我想請問一下我這樣翻譯不知道對不對(有查了奇摩翻譯,但我也知道它並不是完整的翻譯,所以有自己再加減字彙了)

因為是要寫聖誕卡片用的,是個會英文的韓國人(都用英文交談)

她先生也是英文老師,所以不希望出錯,請會英文的大大們幫忙~

看怎樣翻譯才是正確的~麻煩大大們指正

感激不盡^^

中文意思:

不好意思,我的英文很久沒碰了,所以都只聽得懂你說的大概的意思,但無法用完整的英文跟你對話,請多包涵。

自己的翻譯:

I'm sorry about that conversation with you,because my Engilsh was very long has not use,therefore I can understand the general meaning which you said,but was unable with English to talk with you,please forgive.

4 個解答

評分
  • Paige
    Lv 5
    9 年前
    最佳解答

根據你的中文意思,我會建議:

My English is a little bit rusty because I did not have many chances to practice it. Therefore I could only understand what you were trying to say, but I was not able to talk with you in English fluently. Sorry about that.

參考資料: Self
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

i didn't got the point.

• 9 年前

不好意思,我的英文很久沒碰了,所以都只聽得懂你說的大概的意思,但無法用完整的英文跟你對話,請多包涵。

自己的翻譯:

I'm sorry about that conversation with you,because my Engilsh was very long has not use,therefore I can understand the general meaning which you said,but was unable with English to talk with you,please forgive. Sorry! My English is broken and rusty. I have not touched or practiced English for quite a long time. (Therefore) I can (only) understand roughly what you are trying to say. But I am unable to talk with you in fluent and complete English. Please forgive me!

• 9 年前

I'm sorry about that conversation with you,because my Engilsh was very long has not use,therefore I can understand the general meaning which you said,but was unable with English to talk with you,please forgive.

----------------------------------

I’m sorry about the conversation with you。I have not used English in a very long time。I can still understand the basic meanings but, was unable to speak English to you. Please forgive.

僅供参考

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。