ㄚ淳 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

急!!可以翻我翻譯一下英文嗎

我不要翻譯軟體的英文喔!!

從這開始

我最喜歡的地方是學校的餐廳他的地點位於活動中心的地下室相對的座標是 圖書館的後面 男宿的前面為什麼我會喜歡這裡呢因為他是我最常去的地方 離我住的地方很近價錢又便宜 又不會太難吃 還可以加飯有很便宜又大碗的感覺 買到中午 這裡總是聚集很多人 而最後歡迎的店 就是這家 有賣椒麻雞腿飯的這家店 這家的雞腿飯還分另外兩種口味樣式

分別是泰式口味 還有無骨雞腿飯 他也賣了很多 其他類的飯有香雞排飯跟XO魚飯 和炒飯和炒麵等 樣式很齊全

我最愛吃的是椒麻雞腿飯每次吃完飯以後 一定會買杯飲料 他隔壁有一家賣果汁的 店名叫 FRUIT AND TEA 她賣的東西 跟外面賣飲料的沒什麼兩樣就只是賣果汁的 但他的優點就是 我們可以迅速的買到 這就是我要介紹的東西 謝謝

6 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

我最喜歡的地方是學校的餐廳

My favorite place in the school is the restaurant.

他的地點位於活動中心的地下室

It is located in the basement of the Student Activity Center

相對的座標是 圖書館的後面 男宿的前面

It's relative coordinates are behind the library and in front of boy's dorm building.

為什麼我會喜歡這裡呢?

因為他是我最常去的地方 離我住的地方很近

The reason why I like this place is because I frequent the place and it's close to where I live.

價錢又便宜 又不會太難吃 還可以加飯

They don't charge much and the taste is not bad, plus they give you free extra rice.

有很便宜又大碗的感覺

You feel it's really worth the money.

買到中午 這裡總是聚集很多人

The place is always packed right at noon time.

而最後歡迎的店 就是這家

This is my ultimate favorite restaurant.

有賣椒麻雞腿飯的這家店 這家的雞腿飯還分另外兩種口味樣式

分別是泰式口味 還有無骨雞腿飯 他也賣了很多 其他類的飯

有香雞排飯跟XO魚飯 和炒飯和炒麵等 樣式很齊全

我最愛吃的是椒麻雞腿飯

This restaurant sells hot pepper chicken leg with rice. They also have two other flavors, one of them is Tai flavor and the other is boneless chicken leg with rice. In addition, they have many other rice dishes such as chicken steak rice, XO fish with rice,fried rice and stir fried noodles. The varieties are great. My favorite is hot pepper chicken leg with rice.每次吃完飯以後 一定會買杯飲料 他隔壁有一家賣果汁的

I always buy a drink after a meal. Next to the restaurant is a store that serves fruit juices.

店名叫 FRUIT AND TEA 她賣的東西 跟外面賣飲料的沒什麼兩樣

The store's name is FRUIT AND TEA. They sell the same fruit juices like others,就只是賣果汁的 但他的優點就是 我們可以迅速的買到

but the difference is you can get your drink very quickly.這就是我要介紹的東西 謝謝

This concludes my presentation. Thank you for listening.

希望有幫助

2010-12-25 22:19:12 補充:

Thanks Polar Bear. I hope we are having fun!!! even though we answered the same question. I welcome you to jump in anytime. This makes it more fun and educating. I learn from you all the time. Merry Chirstmas again.

參考資料: jim
  • 10 年前

在翻譯之前, 應該討論一下如何翻譯才能達到最好的結果.

豆腐應該翻譯為tofu 還是 bean curd ? 這代表了翻譯的兩大途徑 --- 音譯和意譯.

大部分的人都會贊成意譯, 因為那比較難些,所以比較了不起, 值得尊敬. 但是長久的結果顯示, 中翻英還是以音譯最有效. 很早以前豆腐就被翻成bean curd, 外國人看了, 了解內容是甚麼, 但是不激起好奇心, 所以效果不佳. 其他的例子, 像 功夫[Kungfu], 翻成martial arts也激起好奇心, 聽到功夫以後, 反而想知道是甚麼事兒.

日本人的翻譯是最成功的 --- 像Sashimi生魚片, sushi, kaizen改善 kanban看板, 等等.. 都是音譯的.

所以, 我決定將你最喜歡的椒麻翻成jiaoma而不是spicy pepper, jitwifan雞腿飯而不是chicken leg and rice, 不預先解釋的話, 台灣的英文大師們會眾起而攻 ..

The place I like best is the school cafeteria, located at the basement of the recreation center, between the library and men's dorm.

Why do I like it so much ? I go there a lot, it's near where I live, prices are good, extra rice is free, and most of all, the food taste really good.

They always have a lot of people gathering around noon. The best place is this jiaoma jitwifan place. They have 2 styles of chicken legs --- boneless and Thai style. They also have a full menu of chicken steak rice, XO fish rice, regular fried rice and fried noodles [chowmien].

My favorite is jiaoma jitwifan. I always order a drink from the next store after the meal. The name of the store is [surprise ! Fruit and Tea]. They are generally as good as any other fruit juice and tea store out there, however, they always are lightning fast with delivery, soon after my order.

This is what I have to say ..

[This guy reminds me of Jake in the Two and a half man ..]

• 10 年前

辛苦你了 jim大師

You did a great job !

2010-12-25 22:29:16 補充:

It's happy to meet such an English master like Jim.

You are my English teacher in knowledge+ (知識+) . ^_^

• 10 年前

My favorite place is the school's restaurant

His center located in the basement

Coordinates relative to the back of the library in front of men and places

Why do I like it here

Because he is my most common place to go from where I live very close to

The price is cheap and not too difficult to eat you can also add rice

There are cheap and the feeling of bowl

Gathered at noon to buy a lot of people here are always

Welcome to the shop is the last of this

Ma has sold chicken rice pepper the store's chicken rice in this sub-style of two other flavors

There were Thai boneless chicken flavor rice He also sold a lot of other types of rice

XO a chicken breast meal with rice and fried rice and fried noodles, fish and other style is complete

My favorite is the chicken rice pepper Ma

After each meal he would buy a drink there is a next door sell fruit juice

She called FRUIT AND TEA shop to sell things to sell drinks with the outside is no different

To only sell fruit juice but his advantage is that we can quickly get

This is what I want to thank you introduce

下次要查可以去-----google翻譯 字典 - 檢視詳細字典

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 10 年前

Why do I like it here

Ma has sold chicken rice pepper the store's chicken rice in this sub-style of two other flavors

There were Thai boneless chicken flavor rice He also sold a lot of other types of rice

XO a chicken breast meal with rice and fried rice and fried noodles, fish and other style is complete

She called FRUIT AND TEA shop to sell things to sell drinks with the outside is no different

To only sell fruit juice but his advantage is that we can quickly get如果不確定的話,你可以去翻譯查。(原文是中文,翻譯成英文。)

我最喜歡的地方是學校的餐廳他的地點位於活動中心的地下室相對的座標是 圖書館的後面 男宿的前面為什麼我會喜歡這裡呢因為他是我最常去的地方 離我住的地方很近價錢又便宜 又不會太難吃 還可以加飯有很便宜又大碗的感覺 買到中午 這裡總是聚集很多人 而最後歡迎的店 就是這家 有賣椒麻雞腿飯的這家店 這家的雞腿飯還分另外兩種口味樣式

分別是泰式口味 還有無骨雞腿飯 他也賣了很多 其他類的飯有香雞排飯跟XO魚飯 和炒飯和炒麵等 樣式很齊全

我最愛吃的是椒麻雞腿飯每次吃完飯以後 一定會買杯飲料 他隔壁有一家賣果汁的 店名叫 FRUIT AND TEA 她賣的東西 跟外面賣飲料的沒什麼兩樣就只是賣果汁的 但他的優點就是 我們可以迅速的買到

• 10 年前

Why do I like it here

To only sell fruit juice but his advantage is that we can quickly get

This is what I want to thank you introduce

如有不對 / 請再自行查閱 ^^ ~~~

感謝

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。