Q咪 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 10 年前

(西洋音樂)求找英文歌

它的歌詞是me and you (there are can lot we) do me and you .......(聽不清楚)..oh~...please don't go (I just want let you know you want I were never never never) .........we can we do I can I say

( )是我不確定的,麻煩大大幫我找這首歌,是"女生"唱的,有點可愛,聲音蠻滿特別的,me and you那邊重複蠻多次的,麻煩了謝謝^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

我覺得是這首,不是的話我在刪除答案 謝謝XD

演唱 阿福曲名 MeAnd U

you are my everythingand i need you to knowI just can't waiting for the momentand I love you so o baby you are my everythingbut i need you to knowI have been give your my promiseand i will to do so and I love you loving you all dayand all night I just wanna see your facetell me what should I do to loving youtell me what can I do to meeting youMe and youhurry up and what can we doMe and youI will love you Oh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can sayOh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can say and I love you loving you all dayand all night I just wanna see your facetell me what should I do to loving youtell me what can I do to meeting youMe and youhurry up and what can we doMe and youI will love you Oh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can sayOh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can say you are my everythingand i need you to knowI just can't waiting for the momentand I love you so o baby you are my everythingbut i need you to knowI have been give your my promiseand i will to do so Oh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can sayOh, baby, baby, please don't goI just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are how I can say

2010-12-25 22:27:49 補充:

抱歉 ~~~~~

曲名更正為 ME & U

參考資料: 飽揹 :))
  • 10 年前

cassie- Me And You

2010-12-25 21:59:38 補充:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tAj6g5IHw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=fvst

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。