哪位英文不錯的人可以幫我翻譯一下呢?!

說到一件毛衣,我能對它有什麼印象呢?嗯,他是個能禦寒的衣物吧!確實,我也有件這樣子的毛衣,但是它卻不怎麼好清洗,一旦洗得不好,有可能整件毛衣就毀了。

畢竟毛質品的東西就是如此的嘛,圍巾也是這樣啊!可以禦寒,但卻也不好清洗。提到圍巾,我就想起以前我國中時期就曾看過好幾位女同學都很喜歡編織圍巾。

回歸毛衣議題,毛衣是個禦寒與美觀的衣物,穿起毛衣也能有個時尚的感覺。

3 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

Speaking of a sweater, what impressions would I inflict? um, it's a clothing that keeps warmth! Indeed, I have the same one, but not so easy to clean, and potentially ruins the sweater if, even for once, not washed properly.

That's just how furry clothes are and same as scarfs; able to keep warm, but an uneasy mess cleaning. Talking about scarfs makes me think of the past when I was in Junior High, I had seen quite a few female classmates enjoy knitting scarfs.

Back to the sweater, it's a warm and elegant clothing, and makes whoever wears it feel top notch.

雖然不知道這文章是要幹嗎的, 但是本人覺得像是小學生寫的!

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

Speaking of a sweater, what is the impression I can do it? ah, he is able to warm clothing now! Indeed, I have pieces like this sweater, but it is not very good cleaning, once the wash is not good, it is possible to destroy the whole sweater.

After all, what is the wool products such thing, the scarf is so ah! Can be cold, but not a good cleaning. That scarf, I am reminded of the time before had seen several female students are really like knitting scarves.

Back issues sweater, sweater is warm and beautiful clothes, wearing sweaters can have a fashion sense .

2010-12-31 21:28:06 補充:

說到一件毛衣,

Speaking of a sweater,

我能對它有什麼印象呢?

what is the impression I can do it?

嗯,他是個能禦寒的衣物吧!確實,

ah, he is able to warm clothing now! Indeed,

我也有件這樣子的毛衣,但是它卻不怎麼好清洗,

I have pieces like this sweater, but it is not very good cleaning,

2010-12-31 21:28:41 補充:

提到圍巾,我就想起以前我國中時期就曾看過好幾位女同學都很喜歡編織圍巾。

That scarf, I am reminded of the time before had seen several female students are really like knitting scarves.

Back issues sweater, sweater is warm and beautiful clothes, wearing sweaters can have a fashion sense.

• 10 年前

Speaking of a sweater, what is the impression I can do it? ah, he is able to warm clothing now! Indeed, I have pieces like this sweater, but it is not very good cleaning, once the wash is not good, it is possible to destroy the whole sweater.

After all, what is the wool products such thing, the scarf is so ah! Can be cold, but not a good cleaning. That scarf, I am reminded of the time before had seen several female students are really like knitting scarves.

Back issues sweater, sweater is warm and beautiful clothes, wearing sweaters can have a fashion sense.

2010-12-26 11:30:31 補充:

可以依照據點或是逗點來分辨文章唷!

以下是照句子給的:

- - - - - 分隔線 - - - --

說到一件毛衣,

Speaking of a sweater,

我能對它有什麼印象呢?

what is the impression I can do it?

2010-12-26 11:30:57 補充:

嗯,他是個能禦寒的衣物吧!確實,

ah, he is able to warm clothing now! Indeed,

我也有件這樣子的毛衣,但是它卻不怎麼好清洗,

I have pieces like this sweater, but it is not very good cleaning,

一旦洗得不好,有可能整件毛衣就毀了。

once the wash is not good, it is possible to destroy the whole sweater.

2010-12-26 11:31:08 補充:

畢竟毛質品的東西就是如此的嘛,

After all, what is the wool products such thing,

圍巾也是這樣啊!

the scarf is so ah!

可以禦寒,但卻也不好清洗。

Can be cold, but not a good cleaning.

2010-12-26 11:31:18 補充:

提到圍巾,我就想起以前我國中時期就曾看過好幾位女同學都很喜歡編織圍巾。

That scarf, I am reminded of the time before had seen several female students are really like knitting scarves.

2010-12-26 11:31:22 補充:

可以在檢查一下哦 :D

2010-12-26 11:32:55 補充:

以後要翻譯可以找我 XD

即時shps940632

謝謝:)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。