BEN 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 9 年前

星際大戰 幫我翻譯影片中的對白

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4

Youtube thumbnail

這是星際大戰中經典的對話 請大大幫忙翻譯 要附上英文字幕及中文字幕

大大的幫忙小弟不勝感激

1 個解答

評分
  • Lv 7
    9 年前
    最佳解答

    Darth Vader: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

    你被打敗了, 抵抗是無用的, 別像歐比王一樣自尋死路

    Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power.

    你已無路可逃了, 別逼我毀滅你, 路克, 你還不知道自己的重要性, 你才剛開始發現自己的力量

    Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

    加入我, 我會完成你的訓練, 只要結合我們的力量, 就能終結這場毀滅性的衝突, 給銀河系帶來新秩序

    Luke: I'll never join you!

    我永遠不會加入你的

    Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.

    若你知道黑暗面的力量, 你會的

    Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

    歐比王從未告訴過你, 你父親發生了什麼事吧

    Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

    他說得夠多了, 他說是你殺了他的!

    Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

    不, 我, 就是你的父親

    Luke: No...no. That's not true. That's impossible!

    不! 不! 那不是真的, 那不可能!

    Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

    面對你的直覺吧, 你知道這是真的

    Luke: No! No!

    不! 不!

    Darth Vader: Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

    路克, 你能夠打敗皇帝, 他已經預知了, 那正是你的命運 加入我, 我們父子可以統治整個銀河系

    Darth Vader: Come with me, it is the only way.

    跟我來, 這是你唯一的出路

    參考資料: 聽寫
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。