True or False1. Microsoft Windows is the best-known example of an operating system that primarily uses a command-line interface.
2. An algorithm is a computer program written in a higher level programming language.
3. When you buy a software program, you’re really buying a license to use the program according to rules specified by the software company.
4. Shareware is a type of software application used for sharing files over a network or the Internet.
5. Operating system software is a necessary part of every PC, but it is not used in handheld computers.
6. Your computer can’t print documents unless it has a device driver that allows it to communicate with your printer.
7. The first low-cost operating system with a graphical user interface was an early version of Linux.
8. It is impossible to run Windows applications on a Mac computer.
9. A PC can have only one operating system installed on its hard disk at a time.
10. Cross-platform Web applications can be run using Web browsers on computers with different operating systems.
(F)2.An algorithm is a computer program written in a higher level programming language.
原則上是以改變內容最少為主,像第二題,如果"xxx" is a computer program writen in a higher level programming language
- 其威Lv 79 年前最佳解答
1. False, Microsoft Windows is best known to its poor command line interface.
2. False, An algorithm is a series of steps needed to solve a problem, not necessarily be a program.
4. False, Sharewares are propertiery softwares with a license fee charged by an advertisement - you can use the software with no additional charge, but you have to accept the annoying advertisements.
5. False, OS is a software that manage the resource of a computer - it's not always neccesory but having one on your system would be really handy. You can choose not to install one, but by that way you can only run one program and that program has to manage the hardware resources all by itself.
7. False, Linux itself never had a graphical interface - it's just an OS kernel.
8. False, It's very hard to get a Windows application to run on a Mac computer - hard but possible. Some security related program are VERY OS dependent (such as GameGuard) and may need a lot of tricks to get it to run on a Mac system (using WINE).
9. False, A pc can have plenty of operating systems installed, but only one superviser OS running at a time.
我不知道除了 True False 以外, 你需要哪個部份的正確答案. 例如第二題:
An algorithm is a computer program written in a higher level programming language.
你是要 "xxx" is a computer program writen in a higher level programming language 呢, 還是要 An algorithm is "xxx"?
2011-01-07 03:02:00 補充：
1. DOS (Disk Operating System), Maybe your teacher waht's Linux as the answer, but most Linux systems (such as Kiosk or Embedded) are with GUI these days.
2. High Level Program (what else?)
2011-01-07 03:04:52 補充：
4. There are too many types of softwares that allows you to share files and programs over the internet. But the most efficient type would be p2p.
5. The boundary between desktop and embedded are moving ever closer together, this question is in fact too general.
2011-01-07 03:07:31 補充：
- 9 年前
- ShadowLv 59 年前