promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

英文文章修改 明天就要用!!!急 20點

請幫忙修正口譯的文章,畫底線的是不確定是否正確的單字

teacher went to America and Japan for many years ago He is know many about abroad culture, so teacher thinks different people would have different culture, of course, they would have different way to thinking, different value. I will say America people thinks to be much more optimistic, they care much about future, I mean they have dreams. Therefore, they are, cause I think they are betted to be much more independent and they creative, that’s what I much impress I have from American people and Japan people, I think is much more polite and group center, they too care about what other people thinking. Next, teacher analyze Taiwan’s on international. teacher said: I will say people here in this country have many advantages, for instance, our children have much inference, so you will see many our children can be independent themselves to take care of their fathers and mothers. But, in America, you will see their vantage much more independent. Parents when they become old, they prepared to leave in the nursery of not to be taken care of by the children, so this is very larruping, children visit present vantage about country. Second, I think dissenter distant think people in this country they’re not law abounding, for instance, when, even though, I think driver were not erasure the walkers, the walkers were cross road, even though the trampoline is in the rain, is in the green, that’s why I, cause I think our country people our linking in a populate moralities.

已更新項目:

真的沒問題?

後半段我也不知道改怎麼辦!!!

因為口譯不是我聽的,然後沒有錄音帶跟原稿,所以只好放上來求救TT

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

你的這篇全部都是對的,我請我的美國外師看過了,你不用擔心

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
    Lv 6
    10 年前

Teacher went to America and Japan many years ago. Teacher knows very much about foreign culture, so he thinks because different people would have different cultures, they would have different ways of thinking and perspectives. I will say American people's thinking is much more optimistic and they care much about future. I mean they have dreams. Therefore, they are better in being more independent and creative. That's why I am much impressed with people from America and Japan because they are polite and sociable, and they care about what other poeple are thinking,too. Next, teacher analyzed Taiwan's international status. Teacher said: I will say people here in this country have many advantages; for instance, our children have much influence, so you will see many our children can be independent themselves to take care of their fathers and mothers. But, in America, you will see their disadvantage of being much more independent. Parents, when they become old, are prepared to live in the nursery not to be taken care of by the children, so this is very abominable.

我下半段看不懂, 可以用中文解釋嗎...

2010-12-30 15:16:38 補充:

這位老兄, 你有沒有搞錯啊, 亂選最佳解答, 你說你老師看得懂, 那你何必需要在此發問呢?

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。