1. The supplementation of words and conversation by the parents continues until the child becomes more adept at employing the language, at which point the parents begin to have higher expectations of the child.
2. The islands of Britain were a destination for the Roman legions due to several factors, but pressure from the church to convert the Celtic peoples played a significant role in the decision to occupy the region.
3. Although they were primarily used in religious ceremonies to predict the future and solve worldly puzzles, the oracle bones also provide a record of the peoples of the Shang dynasty and events occurring during the Shang period.
4. As many people living in medieval times could neither read nor write, paintings and sculptures served as vehicles through which religious leaders could promote spirituality and devotion to God.
- 貓咪Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
1. Global warming causes Arctic ice to melt. Scientists point out that this changes the behavior of polar bears.
2. White Day is not a traditional holiday. It is the 1960s invention by a Japanese company aims to increase sales.
3. The financial collapse of the global economic downturn and even the strongest man defeated.
4. Over the past twelve U.S. presidents, there are six left-handed, including Bill Clinton and George Bush.