promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
- - 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

徵求英文翻譯高手喔~!翻成中文~感恩

Laurent: So I’m confused. Who’s David again?

Bethany: David is my roommate’s friend’s brother. Haven’t you been listening?

Laurent: I have, but how am I supposed to keep all of these people straight? Your stories are always so convoluted, with too many twists and turns. Why don’t you try telling a straightforward story for once?

Bethany: My stories are only confusing for people who don’t pay attention or who can’t deal with complexity.

Laurent: Complexity? Is that what you call going off on tangents and including completely irrelevant information? Half the time the end of the story contradicts the beginning!

Bethany: You just don’t appreciate intricate plots. My stories are crystal clear to anyone who pays attention. Good stories have lots of detail. Just ask Shakespeare.

Laurent: Talk about delusions of grandeur! When you start comparing yourself to Shakespeare, it’s time for you to seek professional help!

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Laurent: So I’m confused. Who’s David again?

我真的搞迷糊了,誰又是David?

Bethany: David is my roommate’s friend’s brother. Haven’t you been listening?

David是我室友朋友的哥哥/弟弟.你一直都沒在聽嗎?

Laurent: I have, but how am I supposed to keep all of these people straight? Your stories are always so convoluted, with too many twists and turns. Why don’t you try telling a straightforward story for once?

我有啊,可是我要怎麼來記清楚這麼一堆人?你的故事總是彎來繞去的,裏頭太多轉折和迂迴,為什麼你就不能試著一次就平鋪直述的講你的故事.

Bethany: My stories are only confusing for people who don’t pay attention or who can’t deal with complexity.

只有不仔細聽和無法應付複雜狀況的人才會覺得我的故事叫人迷惘.

Laurent: Complexity? Is that what you call going off on tangents and including completely irrelevant information? Half the time the end of the story contradicts the beginning!

複雜?你所說的複雜就是偏離正題,並包括完全與主題無關的訊息?有一半的時候故事的結尾與開頭是互相矛盾的.

Bethany: You just don’t appreciate intricate plots. My stories are crystal clear to anyone who pays attention. Good stories have lots of detail. Just ask Shakespeare.

你就是無法領會錯綜複雜的布局.我的故事對只要有專心的人而言都是清如水晶的.好故事都會有很多細節的,問莎士比亞就知道了.

Laurent: Talk about delusions of grandeur! When you start comparing yourself to Shakespeare, it’s time for you to seek professional help!

要講到偌大的妄想症,當你開始把你自己和莎士比亞相提並論時,該是妳去看心理醫生的時候了.

希望有幫助

2010-12-29 21:19:54 補充:

John, You are really good. Truck load of people!!! Hahaha!!!

Bethany:大尾是我同居的逗陣的小弟弟. Isn't this better?

參考資料: jim
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • John
    Lv 6
    9 年前

Laurent: 我真地搞混了,誰又是大衛呢?

Bethany: 大衛是我室友的葛葛阿!你是耳朵長繭有沒有在聽阿?

Laurent: 有阿!我那弄得懂那一脫拉庫人阿?你的故事永遠是東繞西繞,太多曲曲折折,來來去去地!為啥不試著一次一通到底說完你的故事..........

這個洋文對話不太優.................

I

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。