但是可以再麻煩你把剩下的也告訴我嗎??

我知道字很多~不好意思

2 個已更新項目:

many thanks for your help!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

In hollywood it's all about image and relatively young stars could be the latest wave of customers turning to performance enhancing substances. When people come to you, What are they looking for? Well, they come for generally two reasons, they want to feel better and they want to look better. At the re-juvilte vitality institute in Beverly Hills Dr. Andre Bergers sees a growing numbers of stars spending up to fifteen thousand a year on HGH, an injectable human groth hormone that some patients and doctors claim can reduce fat, build muscle and boost energy. but where he used to see midle-aged patients, Burgers now getting calls from hollywood thirty somethings wanting HGH. a Rap artist enquired about illegal steroids.if they, you feel that, a part of being you know, a rap star is you know looking buff and being having big muscles and etc. so anything they can do to kind of bringing themselves to look like that it's gonna enhance the whole image. so could some performers be going the way of baseball. citing unnamed sources the Albany times union reported that a New York Pro named singer Mary J Blidge and rapper 50 cent among celebrity customers sent shipment of HGH and steroids. neither was acused of any crimes and Blidge denied taking performance enhancing drugs. and fans could be taking note. Markers for HGH therapy say it's become more than a billion dollar business thanks to parge waging baby boomers are willing to spend big bucks and emulate the stars whose looks never seem to fade. some critics say the HGH is nothign more than a dangerous placebo. Elevates the risks of cancer, diabetes. the FDA says HGH should only be prescribed only for adults with a rare hormone growth deficiency or muscle loss from aids. but older hollywood has it own ideas.

2010-12-30 22:38:42 補充:

字太多,主要就是在說HGH(human growth hormone)生長賀爾蒙對人體的影響.

希望有幫助

2010-12-31 12:27:54 補充:

Suzanne Summers says HGH helped her made 60 the new 40, Sylvester Stallone at 61 defends HGH as a way to reduce physical wear and tear. See hollywood is right over here, that reminded where I am, Dennis Palino isn't a movie star but he lives like one

2010-12-31 12:39:36 補充:

and after taking HGH for five years, this business man doesn't look or feel like he's 60. the only competitive advantage is I can keep up with people a lot younger than me. I'm not trying to set record, I'm just trying to stay in the game.I'm doing business here.

2010-12-31 12:39:55 補充:

Palino says he's been diagnosed with a hormone growth deficiency. doctor Berger says one in four of his patients has a deficiency and has prescribed HGH for a limited periods of time. .

2010-12-31 12:40:02 補充:

He said many are seeking in a shot of fountain of youth are turned down. and surprised to learn that the hollywood hard bodies still demand good diet and lots of work. David Mattingly CNN Los angeles

參考資料: jim
  • 9 年前

Jim 真是個大好人!

Nick 得好好感謝人家.....

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。