Lingdingdong 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我中翻英這封信件內容,謝謝!!

各位英文高手您好,請幫幫我中翻英這封信件,內容如下:

親愛的四樓住戶 您好:

首先祝您新年快樂,我們也很高興您回到台灣度假!我們有個小小要求請您幫忙,是否能請您留意您小孩的腳步聲呢,我們都會被這些腳步聲嚇醒,下班回家仍被這些聲音困擾著,我們已經出現精神不佳的狀況了,懇請您多加體諒,謝謝!

三樓住戶女兒 上

7 個解答

評分
  • Paige
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear neighbors on the 4th floor, First, I would like to wish you happy new year and we are happy for you too that you could come back to Taiwan for vacation! However, we have a minor favor to ask you. Could you please help keep down your kids' footsteps which often awoke us at night? (既然用嚇醒,我想你是指晚上睡覺時吧?) We were bothered by those after work as well and we are starting to suffer from tiredness because of them.

Thank you for your help and your understanding.

Sincerely,

Neighbors on the 3rd floor. (我覺得提三樓住戶就可以了耶,而且我用鄰居代替住戶,感覺比較親切.如果不喜歡用鄰居,residents代表住戶的意思)

2010-12-31 10:32:52 補充:

Jim,

Thank you for bringing up this question.

Definition of neighbor: someone who lives VERY NEAR to you

參考資料: Self
  • 1 0 年前

請問你是指哪一方呢?

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

安安^^ 親愛的四樓住戶 您好:

首先祝您新年快樂,我們也很高興您回到台灣度假!我們有個小小要求請您幫忙,是否能請您留意您小孩的腳步聲呢,我們都會被這些腳步聲嚇醒,下班回家仍被這些聲音困擾著,我們已經出現精神不佳的狀況了,懇請您多加體諒,謝謝!

三樓住戶女兒 上 你可以這麼寫>>Dear neighborsat 4th floor:We’re pleasedto hear from you and welcome back to Taiwan for vacation. Here we’d likeyou to do me a favor and it’s very important to us. These days,we’re constantly bothered by the noises caused by your children’s footsteps evenafter we come back from work that we’ve begun to suffer pains mentally and emotionally.

Could you remind your children of this problem so that we could regain our ordinarylife - peace & quiet. We’d appreciateyour attention to our concerns above. Thanks a lot. Best regards,The Daughterat 3rd floor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~※參考看看(have fun in learning English)若答案裡有兩字連在一起,請把它分開學英文不要怕犯錯,但要常用。※

2011-01-02 07:10:42 補充:

如果是這樣那可能是mind control所製造的聲音.

• 1 0 年前

Hello dear floor tenants:

First of all I wish you a Happy New Year, we are very pleased that you resort back to Taiwan! We have a little request you to help, whether you pay attention to what yourchild's footsteps, we will be Xiaxing those footsteps, came home from work is stillplagued by these voices, we have the situation of the poor mental I implore you to be more considerate, thank you!

Daughter on the third floor of households

參考資料: 我頭腦
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

各位英文高手您好,請幫幫我中翻英這封信件,內容如下:

親愛的四樓住戶 您好:Dear tenements on the fourth floor:

How are You? 我們也很高興您回到台灣度假!We are glad that you are back to Taiwan on vacation (to have your vacation). 我們有個小小要求請您幫忙,是否能請您留意您小孩的腳步聲呢,May I ask you of a little favor? Would you please remind your children to pay attention to their footsteps ? 我們都會被這些腳步聲嚇醒,下班回家仍被這些聲音困擾著,我們已經出現精神不佳的狀況了,懇請您多加體諒,謝謝!

We are almost surprised to wake up by the noisy footsteps. We are bothered by the footsteps after work. We are now in mental disorder. I request you to be more thoughtful (considerate). Many thanks!                      三樓住戶女兒 上Daughter of the households on the third floor

• Hello dear floor tenants:

First of all I wish you a Happy New Year, we are very pleased that you resort back to Taiwan! We have a little request you to help, whether you pay attention to what your child's footsteps, we will be Xiaxing those footsteps, came home from work is still plagued by these voices, we have the situation of the poor mental I implore you to be more considerate, thank you!

Daughter on the third floor of households

參考資料: google
  • 1 0 年前

neighbors?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。