凡爾賽宮是十七世紀時,路易十四打造的最豪華的宮殿,被稱為是理性美的代表。

香榭大道,被譽為巴黎最美麗的街道,有巴黎時尚社會的尊貴代名詞之稱。

已更新項目:

希望能有文法正確的翻譯!

11 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

Hello everyone, I’m Wen-wen. Today we are going to introduce the country – France .These are our group members. At the beginning, we would like to introduce to you some popular spots in France . They are Eiffel Tower , Louvre Museum , Arch of Triumph, Versailles Palace , and Champs Elysees Avenue . We will introduce them one by one.Eiffel Tower is a symbol (or landmark) of Paris , and it has been one of the must-go places for foreign visitors.Louvre, which locates in the downtown of Paris , is a museum where thousands of art works are collected.Arch of Triumph is built by Napoleon in honor of French military. Now it is the biggest roundabout and main route in the city of Paris .Versailles Palace is the most luxurious palace built by LouisXIV (Louis the fourteenth) in the 16’ s (or 17th century). It is considered as a representation of rational beauty. Champs Elysees Avenue is the most beautiful avenue and standing for the fashion world in Paris .

參考資料: tried my best
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

* ***** http://*****

[電子遊戲]

拉霸、水果盤、7PK、5PK

[運彩遊戲]

棒球、籃球、足球、網球、冰球、各種體育經典賽事

[真人遊戲]

百家樂、21點、骰寶、輪盤、牌九、三公、輪盤、翻攤、牛牛、二八杠

[對戰遊戲]

台灣麻將、德州撲克、骰盅吹牛、四支刀、鬥地主、十三支、二八槓、暗棋、接龍

[彩球遊戲]

香港六合、台灣樂透、今彩539、樂合彩、大陸時時彩、基諾彩、北京賽車、賽狗、賽馬、指數

[優惠活動]

1. 新舊會員儲值就送500點

2. 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

***** http://*****

歡迎免費體驗試玩!!

線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊 ~

• 10 年前

假如是英文老師...為什麼翻譯出來的東西還會跟另外兩個用翻譯機翻出來的東西一模一樣? o.o

• Paige
    Lv 5
    10 年前

看了自稱是英文老師的回答後,我有個問題,

是不是只要自稱是英文老師或類似住在澳洲,答案被選的機率就很大?不然他們怎麼可能升級到實習生?

學英文讓我得到一個結論,當一個英文老師,或住在國外,英文不一定好.....

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 10 年前

Everybody is good I is Wen Wen

today we is France already under is my

group first is France's scenic spot

France scenic spot mainly has the love Feir iron tower Louvre museum Arc De Triomphe

Versailles Palace and below the fragrant

pavilion main road for

everybody

introduction

country for everybody introduction

for everybody 11 introduced

the Eiffel Tower is the Paris now symbol, it already became the various countries' tourist to have to arrive the place.

The French Louvre museum, is located the Paris town center, presently is the museum, has art collects hundreds of thousands of.

The Arc De Triomphe, is Napoleon in order to praise French armed forces to issue an order to construct, is Paris can the biggest ring important highway.

When the Versailles Palace is the 17th century, louis xiv makes the most luxurious palace, is called is rational beautiful representative.

The fragrant pavilion main road, by the reputation for the Paris most beautiful street, is had the Paris fashion society's name of honored pronoun.

參考資料: 網路
  • Hello everybody I'm Wen Wen

Today, we introduce is the French

Here is my team has been

First to introduce the attractions in France

The main attractions of France

Ai Feier Tower

Louvre

Triumphal arch

Palace of Versailles and the Champs Elysees

The following have listed

Eiffel Tower in Paris today's symbols, it has become necessary to the national tourist office.

Louvre in central Paris, is now a museum, with hundreds of thousands of art collections.

Arc de Triomphe, Napoleon ordered to praise the French army and the construction of ring Paris are the largest arteries.

The seventeenth century Palace of Versailles, Louis XIV built the most luxurious palace, known as rational representatives of the United States.

Champs Elysees, known as the most beautiful streets of Paris, a distinguished society of Paris fashion synonymous with the name.

參考資料: google
  • 匿名使用者
    10 年前

自己有再教美語會話的老師 = 這是台式國語說法

在台灣這種 ' 寫花'

'混OK的拉'!

請這位老師修正文法後再貼出

我怕有人看不懂樓上說的英語

• piglet
    Lv 6
    10 年前

Hello everybody I'm Wen Wen

Here is my team has been

Ai Feier Tower

Louvre

Triumphal arch

Eiffel Tower in Paris today's symbols, it has become necessary to the national tourist office.

Louvre in central Paris, is now a museum, with hundreds of thousands of art collections.

Arc de Triomphe, Napoleon ordered to praise the French army and the construction of ring Paris are the largest arteries.

The seventeenth century Palace of Versailles, Louis XIV built the most luxurious palace, known as rational representatives of the United States.

Champs Elysees, known as the most beautiful streets of Paris, a distinguished society of Paris fashion synonymous with the name.

2010-12-31 11:48:02 補充:

自己有再教美語會話的老師

• 10 年前

Hello everybody I'm Wen Wen

Here is my team has been

Ai Feier Tower

Louvre

Triumphal arch

參考資料:
  • 10 年前

This is going to be fun ..

A tour of Paris, guided by a Taiwan Chinese, speaking English that he/she needs help to ghost-write, describing scenes that can best be described in French ..

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。