Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

[中翻英]關於手機未接(會話)

你有三通我沒接到,有九通未接是我手機沒電時你打的

我沒有故意不接,我看到未接電話後想打回去,

但是每一通後兩碼都不一樣,所以我也不知道要打哪一個號碼好

每個後兩碼都不一樣真的很像詐騙集團。

請英文達人幫忙,謝謝 =]

3 個解答

評分
  • Paige
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你有三通我沒接到,有九通未接是我手機沒電時你打的

I missed your three phone calls and the other 9 that I missed were called while my cell battery died.

我沒有故意不接,我看到未接電話後想打回去,

但是每一通後兩碼都不一樣,所以我也不知道要打哪一個號碼好

I did not miss your calls on purpose. I wanted to dial back when I saw missed calls, but every missed phone number's last 2 digits were different, so I did not know which one I should call.

每個後兩碼都不一樣真的很像詐騙集團。

Due to different last two digits, they made me think of scam phone calls.

參考資料: Self
  • 1 0 年前

你有三通我沒接到,I was unable to receive 3 of your phone calls. 有九通未接是我手機沒電時你打的 The other 9 calls were made when my mobile phone was drained of battery power.

我沒有故意不接,I did not ignore your calls. 我看到未接電話後想打回去,I did try to call you back.

但是每一通後兩碼都不一樣,所以我也不知道要打哪一個號碼好 However, your call records showed different numbers each time, at least the last 2 digits. I could not figure out which number to return the call.

每個後兩碼都不一樣真的很像詐騙集團. This different numbers in the last 2 digit is kind of spooky, sounds like one of the telephone scam groups.

• 1 0 年前

Do you have links I missed, missed nine through my phone battery died when you hit

I did not intentionally do not take, after I saw the missed call to fight back,

After each pass two yards, but not the same, so I do not know which of a number good fight

Not the same after the two yards each really like scam.聆聽以拼音方式閱讀 字典 - 檢視詳細字典

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。