no nickname 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩請無聊人士幫我中翻英一下...

題目:五年後的我

今天,我還是一個學生,一個無憂無慮,只管學習更多東西的學生,三年前我進入XXXX就讀國際貿易系,但我發現這跟我的興趣有很大的落差,或許這跟我以前年紀還小的關西,人家說什麼是好的,自己也不會多想什麼,努力的去爭取就對了,隨著年紀慢慢的增長,看的東西越來越廣,接觸到的東西越來越多,這不禁讓我思考著,這真的是我想要的媽?是我感興趣的媽?

直到有一天,我發現我對屋子裡的一些擺設,一些格局,會莫名奇妙的突然思考起來,如何去設計這間房間,讓人住在裡面是感到舒適的,放鬆的,自由自在的,就變成我每到一個陌生的空間就會開始思索的一個問題

現在可能我會對室內設計有著較多的興趣,但目前我還是應該把現階段的東西唸完,一切已能畢業為前提,等到畢業那天的到來,我想我就會開始找機會去學習關於室內設計的東西,不管補習也好,去上課也好,或許是好奇心使然,就是有股衝動想去了解室內設計到底是在做什麼

五年後,我希望我自己是在一家著名的室內設計公司當設計師,能夠位人們設計出更多設計藍圖,不管上門的客戶有何需求,能夠滿足或是超越客戶所期望的設計,將會變成我的信念,我希望我的設計能夠帶給廣大的人們一種幸福感

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Title: five years later, I

Today, I was a student, a carefree, just what the students learn more, three years ago, I attended the international trade system into the XXXX, but I find it of interest to me there is a difference, perhaps it before me Kansai was young, people say what is good, and he will not think about anything, efforts to fight on the right, slowly increase with age, to see things more widely exposed to more things to the more I can not help but thinking, it really is the mother I want? a mother I am interested in?

Until one day, I found my house some of the furnishings, some patterns will suddenly think it baffling, how to design this room, people live there is a comfortable, relaxed, free, to I became familiar with every one will start thinking about space a problem

Now maybe I will have a greater interest in interior design, but I should finish this stage of things, everything has been able to graduate as a precondition, until the arrival of graduation day, I think I'll start looking for opportunities to learn about interior design stuff, regardless of tuition Ye Hao, go to class Ye Hao, perhaps curiosity dictates, is to have an impulse to want to understand the interior design in the end is doing

Five years later, I hope that I am at a famous interior design company as a designer, to design a bit more design blueprint for the people, no matter what site the customer needs to meet or exceed customer expectations will be designed to will become my belief, I hope I can bring the majority of the design of a well-being of people

• 10 年前

哈哈哈,

本來看到前面幾位翻譯的東西,

覺得有點流汗,

想要出手幫忙,

結果看到Paige的留言,

想想覺得也是,

所以就算了.

想要請別人幫忙還是要稍微顧一下禮貌喔,

您可能沒有惡意,

不過小心一點總是好的.

• Paige
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

無聊人士?? How rude!!

• 1 0 年前

Title: five years later IToday, I was a student, a carefree, students just learning more things, three years ago I went to XXXX attending international trade Department, but I find that's like me there is a large gap, perhaps that's like I used to also young Kansai, what people say is good, what they have not thought, efforts to fight on, as the old slowly grows, increasingly widespread, exposed to something more and more, this one can't help but think, it's really what I want MOM? is the MOM I'm interested in?Until one day, I found myself on some of the furnishings in the room, some patterns, suddenly thought of bullsh, how to design this room, who lives in it is comfortable, relaxing, carefree, became my go to unfamiliar space began to think of a questionNow maybe I'll have more interior design interest, but for now I should be finished at this stage, the premise of all have been able to graduate until the coming of graduation day, I think I will start looking for the opportunity to learn something about the interior design, regardless of the tutorial, go to class, perhaps curiosity, that is, unit impulse to want to know the interior design is what you are doingFive years later, I wish I was in a renowned interior design firm when designers can design more blueprints, regardless of the door requirements of the customer to meet or exceed customers ' expectations by design will become my beliefs, I hope that my design will bring to the vast number of people a sense of well-being

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。