one picture 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

生日祝服英文幫我改錯謝謝~

Dear...XXXXX

Happy birthday! i am glad I met you in Canada because that’s my trip’s highlight, maybe you don’t believe me, actually I have never written a birthday card to some one because I usually only buy a gift to some one.In fact, I have met over dozens girls in Canada, but I have not met a very good girl just like you. You told me you have a boy friend, I have never met him, but I know he is the luckiest guy in the world, I think you are the best diction he has made in a long time because you are kind, extremely attractive and drop dead gorgeous, when I look at you, I can’t even remember my name.Anyway, happy birthday I will always remember your birthday, even where I am(無論我在那要怎樣說?).

已更新項目:

這個女生看了會感動嗎?

2 個已更新項目:

請問我寫的文法到底對或錯?

2 個解答

評分
  • Huevos
    Lv 6
    10 年前
    最佳解答

給你兩個建議。

第一點

That's a huge ass run-on sentence you have there. Put some full stops in for crying out loud. This is English, not Chinese.

第二點

Stop pulling crap out of your ass. You don't need to tell people what you usually do because all that does is make you look like a frugal and selfish bastard. In other words, cut the crap and get to the point.

不要寫這些(移除)

- how many girls you've met

- her relationship with another guy and how lucky he is

- how pretty she is

Dear (name)

Happy Birthday to one of the best people I've known! It is the time of the year again! I am sure this is one of your favorite days of the year. I hope you will have a memorable birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come!

Best Wishes,

(name)

2011-01-14 17:36:00 補充:

Best Wishes,

All the Best,

Regards,

will work.

2011-01-15 10:22:56 補充:

寫得不錯,但是錯誤偏多。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Fuj
    Lv 5