3.清掃 (SEISO): 消除垃圾 美化環境
4.清潔 (SEIKETSU): 保持明亮清爽的工作環境
5.素養(SHITSUKE): 遵守規定事項 .建立管理根基
- –Maxwell–Lv 510 年前最佳解答
- How to organize the work area for efficiency and effectiveness
- Sorting criteria
- How to designate “a place for everything & ensure everything is in its place”
- Considerations for establishing locations for storing rational, options, locations-specific tips, storage don’ts, using labels and signs & documentation
- getting the workplace clean, maintaining its appearance and using preventive measures to keep it clean
- Standardization and Documentation
- What are the documentations to maintain the status and for improvement
- Sustaining techniques to prevent backsliding
- The Level of Achievement – Key Performance Index for Success Measurement
- Radar Chart for Continuous Improvement Monitoring
- Determination and Union
- Involvement of management in the success of the implementation
- Motivation, Leadership and Change Management Approach
- Developing Effective Communication Channels at all levels
參考資料：上列是某個機構的 6S 上課內容
- Distinguish between what is needed and not needed and to remove the latter.
- Enforce a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Clean up the workplace and look for ways to keep it clean.
Maintain and monitor adherence to the first three Ss.
- Follow the rules to keep the workplace 6S-right—"maintain the gain."
- Eliminate hazards.
2011-01-20 21:50:18 補充：
- Distinguish between what is needed and what is not, and remove the latter.
- Organize the workplace for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Clean up the workplace and landscape.
- Maintain the workplace to be clean and refreshing.
2011-01-20 21:55:31 補充：
- Obey the obligation and establish the managerial foundation.
- Safety goes the first priority, and precaution is crucial.
2011-01-20 22:06:10 補充：